Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360/PS3) $45.98 at Amazon

foodew

CAGiversary!
The 360 price dropped at Amazon to $45.98 - PC at $50/$35.

Glad I didn't bite on the $50 Newegg deal a few days ago.

Update: PS3 now at $45.98 as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
For $35 next week at TRU I guess I will try to to get an adjustment on the Augmented Edition again since I was successful in getting it down to $49.99 from the Sears sale and if I'm able to get the 500 point bonus since I pre-ordered it I feel like I got deal of the year so far.

[quote name='iRandom']So aside from Amazon, any other store that's selling this for $45 or under?
I'd like to try to get a PM on it at BB[/QUOTE]AMZ is pm'ing the current $45 kmart deal & next week $35 @ TRU.

[quote name='Tgebbs'] (Was going to wait for augmented edition to drop price, but the box being dvd size instead of bluray size would fuck with me I feel like.)[/QUOTE]

Could you explain what you mean by this? I know the 'dvd' that the augmented version comes with is actually a blu-ray, but do you mean the case size itself is different then the usual PS3 game case?

[quote name='boogie4114']For $35 next week at TRU I guess I will try to to get an adjustment on the Augmented Edition again since I was successful in getting it down to $49.99 from the Sears sale and if I'm able to get the 500 point bonus since I pre-ordered it I feel like I got deal of the year so far.[/QUOTE]

thanks. Guess I'll have to wait. I already cancelled my preorder so I won't be getting the preorder bonus.
BTW the first DLC comes out on the 8th

I was planning on waiting until this hit $20, but man, $35 is a great price this soon after release. I think I'll pick this up next week.

Has there actually been any confirmation that TRU is going to run this for $35 next week, besides some guy on a different forum claiming that he knows some other guy who knows someone who claims it will?

[quote name='jeffrey_dahmer']Has there actually been any confirmation that TRU is going to run this for $35 next week, besides some guy on a different forum claiming that he knows some other guy who knows someone who claims it will?[/QUOTE]

Yeah i read about this guy on the internet who said he knows a guy who said that a guy told his friend about a price drop possibly next week.
It's trustworthy.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well I am PMing Kmarts $45 price this week and IF TRU gets to $35 (is this also in store) then I will PM again. $35 + 1000 RZ points I got total...win.[/QUOTE]

I thought you could only PM once....

[quote name='joshnorm']I thought you could only PM once....[/QUOTE]

I believe that is correct. I just PMed it today for $45. If I am around a BB next week, I will prob pick it up PMed for $35 and just use that one to return with my $45 receipt. It is silly when they won't do that, but in the end, I will still get the best price.

Just to add on about the game itself, it is amazing so far. I rented it at BBV and immediately took it back because I knew I would want to buy it. The game can be played pretty much any way you want..guns blazing or completely stealth.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Yanksfan']I believe that is correct. I just PMed it today for $45. If I am around a BB next week, I will prob pick it up PMed for $35 and just use that one to return with my $45 receipt. It is silly when they won't do that, but in the end, I will still get the best price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but that kills the preorder deal for people wanting to PM 2x.

My suggestion wait to PM until Thur/Friday when the ad drops/leaks

Dues Ex is well worth full retail. I been hitting so many lemons lately like red faction armageddon and others with preorders nice to finally hit a good one. The replay value is high in this puppy. I suggest not reading guides or going for achievements the first time around. I have a blast just doing what i feel like doing when. I try to find the ebooks but not worried about it on my 1st playthrough. I bought the guide to use when i play it my 2nd and +.

Amazing game and must own and keep type of game. I wish mass effect went this route i bet EA will butcher the 3rd one even more.

[quote name='joshnorm']Yeah but that kills the preorder deal for people wanting to PM 2x.

My suggestion wait to PM until Thur/Friday when the ad drops/leaks[/QUOTE]

There's already a thread confirming the 35.00 price. He needs to just wait.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Dues Ex is well worth full retail. I been hitting so many lemons lately like red faction armageddon and others with preorders nice to finally hit a good one. The replay value is high in this puppy. I suggest not reading guides or going for achievements the first time around. I have a blast just doing what i feel like doing when. I try to find the ebooks but not worried about it on my 1st playthrough. I bought the guide to use when i play it my 2nd and +.

Amazing game and must own and keep type of game. I wish mass effect went this route i bet EA will butcher the 3rd one even more.[/QUOTE]

i love also Dues Ex . must player try this amazing game :)

[quote name='joshnorm']I thought you could only PM once....[/QUOTE]Nope, as many times as you want in the 30-45 day window

[quote name='joshnorm']Yeah but that kills the preorder deal for people wanting to PM 2x.[/QUOTE]no it doesn't as long as it's a pm your cool.

[quote name='jeffrey_dahmer']Has there actually been any confirmation that TRU is going to run this for $35 next week, besides some guy on a different forum claiming that he knows some other guy who knows someone who claims it will?[/QUOTE]

You questioning my source? :p

[quote name='seanr1221']There's already a thread confirming the 35.00 price. He needs to just wait.[/QUOTE]

I have some credit to burn so I'm hoping to pm at Best Buy. If not, oh well.

[quote name='Enuf']
no it doesn't as long as it's a pm your cool.[/QUOTE]

No, what he was saying would ruin the bonus.

Basically he thought, if they won't let him PM twice, he'll buy a second copy at 35.00, and return it with the receipt of his original purchase, thus negating his 500 point bonus.

[quote name='seanr1221']No, what he was saying would ruin the bonus.

Basically he thought, if they won't let him PM twice, he'll buy a second copy at 35.00, and return it with the receipt of his original purchase, thus negating his 500 point bonus.[/QUOTE]O yeah, he'd be assed out

bread's done
Back