Deus Ex: MD Digital Code for PS4 $35

[quote name='chickenbutt']Oh snipers. :)[/QUOTE]

I understand it looks that way but I just recently discovered this thread so I hope it doesn't annoy you.

Since I do not know how much it will cost for the shipping (I don't blame the seller at all) I will not bid higher :p Shipping tends to be cheap when it's the size and weight of 1 or 2 video games but once you break a certain treshold it becomes overpriced :p

Good luck to the seller for the lowball, they are always nice to have in CAG

49. My Boss My Hero 2 Limited Edition, Korean Import R3 $3.50

Come on 2Supe, I need this man. It's... It's for my kid! Come on man! He loves this! He NEEDS it.

anyone know if the dvi to hdmi cable also carries sound? mainly want it to watch netflix movies run on my pc to my older tv that has a dvi/hdcp input

Damn you, 2Supekards. You put up a fight I was hoping to not have to meddle in. At least you got pretty much the rest of the Asian films :(

I actually don't have a son, I just enjoy me some K-Drama. Sorry I had to lie to you, but it was only to protect you!

oh well for 4.50 plus 2.50 shipping i cant really bitch. just wondered cause hdmi carries sound but i dunno about this nd shit to much

2supekards, I got you $5 bid it was the last bid then when I refreshed, before I posted it was over, then I posted it was over and it bumped you down somehow, so I got you bid as the last, unless you want to forfeit it to vulgar

[quote name='beatngurnuts']2supekards, I got you $5 bid it was the last bid then when I refreshed, before I posted it was over, then I posted it was over and it bumped you down somehow, so I got you bid as the last, unless you want to forfeit it to vulgar 2supekards[/QUOTE]

No! I ruined my lie! I'm only kidding, if 2supekards wants it, he won it, so I'm not gonna be upset. Besides, it'll save me some cash.

[quote name='2supekards']ethical delema?[/QUOTE]

There's been a lot of times where this happens... The lowballer posts over, and a post gets bumped down. Usually, the post count is out of order (like 2011, THEN 2010) but that didn't happen this time. Regardless, the OP says it was fair, and you did win it.

i head a foreign movie club so i'ma take it (we've gone through almost everything decent on netflix), after we finish with it vulg i'll contact you and sell it for the 5 i payed.

[quote name='2supekards']i head a foreign movie club so i'ma take it (we've gone through almost everything decent on netflix), after we finish with it vulg i'll contact you and sell it for the 5 i payed.[/QUOTE]

Well damn, that is extremely kind of you. I have a small Asian film collection as well, so if you're looking for anything, I may be able to help you out.

ya i just messaged you, i don't collect well unless i really like the movie, I have blu's of omg bak 1 and 2, cj7 and redcliff and want the killer. But i'll certainly trade with you.

[quote name='2supekards']i head a foreign movie club so i'ma take it (we've gone through almost everything decent on netflix), after we finish with it vulg i'll contact you and sell it for the 5 i payed.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vulgarism']Well damn, that is extremely kind of you. I have a small Asian film collection as well, so if you're looking for anything, I may be able to help you out.[/QUOTE]

:grouphug:

[quote name='sweeetja713']22. Star Trek The Original Motion Picture $6.50
23. Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan $6.50
24. Star Trek III The Search for Spock $6.50
25. Star Trek IV The Voyage Home $6.50
26. Star Trek V The Final Frontier $6.50
27. Star Trek VI The Undiscovered Country $7
[/QUOTE]

Thanks guy, I enjoyed our spirited bidding war throughout the length of the whole lowball. ;)

bread's done
Back