Deus Ex Revolution: Augmented Edition $39.99 @Newegg

[quote name='mr_bungle']Glad I got in on the 24.99 lightning deal the other night on AZ, this is a slick CE.[/QUOTE]

To got in on the Amazon LD too, but they went really quick. This is a solid price and is easy to get.

Not a bad deal for those who got in on the Google Offers for a $40 New Egg GC for $20. I'm debating on getting this although I planned on Mario Kart 7 instead...decisions...decisions...

I got that google offer... tempting...

Hmm, is it really just the features that Amazon lists for this edition? Doesn't seem that special...

[quote name='mr_bungle']Glad I got in on the 24.99 lightning deal the other night on AZ, this is a slick CE.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I would definitely bit at $25.:whistle2:/ It sucks how I get sick of Amazon's shitty lightening deals and stop paying attention to them but as soon as I do, something good comes up.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I got that google offer... tempting...

Hmm, is it really just the features that Amazon lists for this edition? Doesn't seem that special...[/QUOTE]

There's a soundtrack as well. It can be ripped from the DVD for the 360 version, but it's on a blu-ray for PS3, so apparently you have to contact customer service to provide you with a download link to get MP3s.

I've been sitting on my google offer AND my 20 credit from the Dark Souls mess up.
I'd have gotten this if I didn't already have it, just waiting to see if newegg puts some other things on sale.

[quote name='Yanksfan']I don't know anything about the CE, but the game itself is pretty good. Worth $40 on its own.[/QUOTE]
Good to hear. I'm one of the lucky mofos that got the Augmented Edition for $25 with Amazon. I sort of took a leap of faith on it. I know it got good reveiws, but I don't trust anything that Square Enix shits out these days.

Well, guess it's time to return the copy I ordered on BF for $30. $10 for an upgrade to CE, count me in. Thanks OP

[quote name='Blumpkin']Good to hear. I'm one of the lucky mofos that got the Augmented Edition for $25 with Amazon. I sort of took a leap of faith on it. I know it got good reveiws, but I don't trust anything that Square Enix shits out these days.[/QUOTE]

Ya, because Squenix totally developed this game...

The extras are kinda eh...I didn't really care for the artbook. It is not a steel case.
I don't care about the soundtrack.
I have hope for the making of doc which I have not watched yet. I like those for some stupid reason.

All in all if I could have gotten the regular version cheaper I would have but Amazon LD was for this so...

I would bite if this were 10 dollars cheaper, if only the lightning deal worked out for me from Amazon before.

[quote name='AteBit']Ya, because Squenix totally developed this game...[/QUOTE]
I never said they did. But they were the publisher.

Shit it was $25 in the lightning deal?! That was even better then the $35 I wanted it for. X-(

You gotta love the new mentality..

OP: "Hey, Deus Ex Augmented edition is only $40!"

CAG 1: "Woah! What a great price!"

CAG 3: "Not as good as the Amazon lightning deal that sold out in five seconds a few days ago."

CAG 2: "What? $40 is a bullshit ripoff!"

[quote name='Blumpkin']You gotta love the new mentality..

CAG 3: "Not as good as the Amazon lightning deal that sold out in five seconds a few days ago."

CAG 2: "What? $40 is a bullshit ripoff!"[/QUOTE]

It is funny, I'll agree with that... :p

I'm not irked about a $15 price difference that I'd be totally willing to pay if I had a little more money to spend, I'm just pissed because I have NO IDEA when that lightning deal happened, and I thought I'd been keeping decent track of them.

[quote name='Blumpkin']You gotta love the new mentality..

CAG 2: "What? $40 is a bullshit ripoff!"[/QUOTE]

don't forget:

CAG 4: "Will wait till $20"

[quote name='dark_inchworm']It is funny, I'll agree with that... :p

I'm not irked about a $15 price difference that I'd be totally willing to pay if I had a little more money to spend, I'm just pissed because I have NO IDEA when that lightning deal happened, and I thought I'd been keeping decent track of them.[/QUOTE]

I assume Sunday when they had the shooter titles for the LDs. They also had R3 for $20. Was mad because I missed both of them.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I assume Sunday when they had the shooter titles for the LDs. They also had R3 for $20. Was mad because I missed both of them.[/QUOTE]

No, it was last Wednesday I believe. They just threw up some random lightning deals that night after 8:30 or so CST. I know this because they had R3 for $19.99 that night too, and I was annoyed that I missed it, but luckily they did it again Sunday.

Damn that is a good deal but I am worried I'll see for cheaper later. Anyone have any idea if one runs better than the other console wise?

How much DLC do they have planned for this game...? I know the first part of it is on Live for 15 bucks (1200 points) and if they got more coming I might hold out for the inevitable collected/GotY edition.

With the $20 off google offer from last week, and newcustomer10 this worked out to be even better than the Amazon LD for me.

DXHR Augmented plus 2 copies of Nail'd (x360) for $27.98 shipped. Nail'd flips for $11 ea to Amazon. I see this as getting DXHR Augmented for $5.98 but ymmv. Regardless, THANKS OP!

bread's done
Back