Devil May Cry 4 $29.99 After MIR At FYE

spacegundam0079

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (95%)
Was picking up some new DVD's and At Fye They had a Banner that had DMC4 for $29.99 after MIR ( 360 for sure and I think for PS3 ) and they are still running the Halo 3 for $19.99 After MIR . Not too Bad a price if you dont mind MIR's

one troublesome thing to consider is that with MIRs, you often have to cut the UPC out of the sleeve for the game. I'm not a fan of doing that but some ppl may not mind.

[quote name='Oakenshield']What is it with WYE and Xbox 360 deals lately?

I think Im going to have to go their more often![/quote]

FYE? They're liquidating games because most, if not all, stores won't be carrying video games anymore.

I grabbed a copy today (360, didn't think to check on PS3). Sticker said $59.99 so I assumed there would be a $30 rebate. Game actually rang up $39.99 with a $10 rebate... same price in the end, less $$ out of pocket than I anticipated.

**important***read!!!***

For Fye You do Not Have To Cut The Upc Simply Send In The Barcode Price Label On The Outside Of The Package (i.e. The Fye Made Label) And That Works For There Mir. I Have Done This Several Times.

i got the PS3 version also on sale, same price 39.99 - 10 rebate from fye, plus if you go to pricegrabber.com and leave a review for your specific version of the game you can get back another 5.00 rebate.. done this with a couple other games, FYI.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']You get a pre-paid Visa, right?[/quote]

Only if it is $20 and up. Since it seems as though they are being priced down to $39.99 then $10 Rebate it will be a check.

Wow $40 and a $10 MIR is rather nice. Hmm, seems like a good time to pick up this game, thanks for the heads up and about the pricegrabber idea.

sure glad i grabbed the special edition at BBV for only $20 after trade-ins...tho sadly thx to my busy soon-to-graduate college schedule... i haven't been able to play it or half the other games i've bought over the past yr...COME ON SUMMER!!!

Good looking out on this one; just went and got the last one. NJmane, you sure I can send in with the price label UPC. I am definitely not cutting up my printed sleeve. Thanks in advance.

Might try to get this for PS3 tomorrow but hate dealing with MIR. Anyone want to grab me one and go through the trouble? I'd be willing to pay ~$38.

bread's done
Back