Devil May Cry 4 CE $10,Infinite Undiscovery $20,PGR4 $10 at WALMART possible YMMV

joker______

CAGiversary!
just picked up IU & a buddy picked up PGR 4,just thought id pass the word along to the fellow CAGS

Edit:picked me up the DMC 4 CE (xbox 360) for $10 at the cypress,tx store.....2 left

HPIM043666666.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just FYI, these were not in the case at my local WM, they were on an endcap at the end of an aisle along with a bunch of DS and PS2 games. Mine even had some PS1 and Game Boy Color games!

Just got Alone in the Dark for PS2 but unsure if I should keep it or return. I mean I found for $10 but don't know if its worth what I paid. What's the say on the game?

Ok I just bought PGR4 for $10, DMC4 CE is YMMV as it was $30 at my walmart. I'm actually surprised to find a deal at walmart that isn't YMMV for once..

My local Wal-Mart's "clearance" section on games is just a wall of $19.99 games that are half or less that price at GameStop, have been there for years, and has not been updated in years. Needless to say I never really bother looking there for YMMV stuff :cry:.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']I wana get the DMC 4 CE for 10 bucks. :O[/quote]

good luck to anyone trying to find it for that price.. as always, walmart prices are highly YMMV. i think this thread is worth it just for PGR4 at $10 (not ymmv) though..

[quote name='the4thnobleman']It's $10 here in Prattville, Alabama store....everywhere else is $20-30[/quote]

Wow,I guess I have to head over there.I see no deals at the Selma Wal-Mart.

Walmart here never has clearance games. They just keep them in the shelves until they sell. Then they don't ever order any more of them. I have never seen a clearance game at walmart in the 8-9 years we have had one.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Just got Alone in the Dark for PS2 but unsure if I should keep it or return. I mean I found for $10 but don't know if its worth what I paid. What's the say on the game?[/quote]

Return it as fast as you can.

[quote name='serenitygod']
Can anyobdy tell me about flipping for profit at gamestop?
even without I might get a profit at another link but, I am just wondering.[/quote]

No

[quote name='Scorch']NOT YMMV. Spotted PGR4, DDR:U and Fracture for $10 each. ALMOST bit on Fracture. Almost.[/quote]

MMDV. Fracture is $20 at my Wal-Mart :\

[quote name='ZombieJediMastr']Can anyone tell if Conan is a good enough game for $10? I picked that and Smashcourt Tennis 3 up for $10 each.[/quote]

to be honest i picked it up when it was $10 at best buy in their holiday bins & i couldnt stomach it past the 2nd lvl,my suggestion is try the demo from the marketplace or the psn store

[quote name='ZombieJediMastr']Can anyone tell if Conan is a good enough game for $10? I picked that and Smashcourt Tennis 3 up for $10 each.[/quote]

I enjoyed it, although it took a few levels to start to appreciate the game. I actually played most of the way through a few times...

I picked up IU for $25 shipped off of ebay back in October '08. I enjoyed the game, but I think $25 is the absolute max I would have paid for it. If you love RPGs I'd definite recommend it for $20 if you can find it for that price.

bread's done
Back