Devil May Cry 4: Collector's Edition $29.99 @ Game Crazy YMMW

KrazyGunner

CAGiversary!
Picked up this sweet baby brand new at a Game Crazy in La Verne. Was about to drive 50 miles for a copy of this at an EB Games in La Habra. I was really trying to pull over to call EB Games in Covina back to check for in-store availability. But, since Game Crazy was on the way there I decided to just stop by and lookie what I found. I traded in some games too but was too excited to care what the values were.

img0483uz3.jpg

img0484qu0.jpg

[quote name='dn3g3l']is there a reason why ebay sold prices for the ps3 version is $40+? a brand new copy sold for over $60[/quote]

Oh, there's shouldn't be any need to go on eBay. You can find these in the stores depending on where you live. I wouldn't pay $60 for it.

[quote name='KrazyGunner']Oh, there's shouldn't be any need to go on eBay. You can find these in the stores depending on where you live. I wouldn't pay $60 for it.[/quote]

i know. there's a couple of stores around me that have these. just thinking if i should pick 2 up and ebay 1 of them to lower the cost.

[quote name='KrazyGunner']WOW! Yeah, some GameStop stores are really cool. What general area or state did you go to for your GameStop/EB Games? Steel book is always so much better.

[/QUOTE]

South Texas, those were the only 2 gamestops that had any CE avail.

bread's done
Back