Devil May Cry 4 For either 44.99 or 61.99 at Circuit City (After GC applied)

Ice2Dragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I figured this deserved some sort of special attention.

- 10 percent
10 dollar giftcard
44.99 (Note you cant use it on the original purchase, but after the purchase cashier can rering it (if theyre nice) and apply the giftcard)

Limited Edition
-10 percent (gamercard)
10 Dollar Giftcard
61.99 (Once again, ask cashier to rering the purchase after its completed)

Hopefully it helps people ^_^

Thanks to Speedy for posting the ads for finding this .

Also the guide is 9.99, so you save another dollar with the gamercard, knocking it to 8.99

An extra $10 or so in the end just for a tincase with boxart as ugly & bland as the original, soundtrack I have no interest in listening to OUTSIDE of the game & 4 episodes of the anime adaption I just can watch on Veoh or Stage6 (with subs, but I don't care), no thanks. Just settling for a regular copy...

[quote name='UberNinjaz']An extra $10 or so in the end just for a tincase with boxart as ugly & bland as the original, soundtrack I have no interest in listening to OUTSIDE of the game & 4 episodes of the anime adaption I just can watch on Veoh or Stage6 (with subs, but I don't care), no thanks. Just settling for a regular copy...[/QUOTE]

Ill be getting the limited, just because ive seen what it looks like.. it looks purty.

Odds are Ill never watch the extra's, but the case is cool enough :)

So you're saying to have the cashier ring up a free $10 GC to the purchase you got the GC from? I know there's a lot of...uninformed employees @ CC, but this is just too YMMV.

Not worth its own thread, IMO.

[quote name='gunm']So you're saying to have the cashier ring up a free $10 GC to the purchase you got the GC from? I know there's a lot of...uninformed employees @ CC, but this is just too YMMV.

Not worth its own thread, IMO.[/quote]

This thread was worth it to see your avatar. :lol:

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']I figured this deserved some sort of special attention.

- 10 percent
[/quote]

Ok, this is nitpicking, but it only helps the deal even more...

10% of $59.99 is $5.99 (or $6 to make things easy).

$59.99-$6 = $53.99.

In other words, you save an extra dollar!

By the way, where is this 10% off coming from anyway?

[quote name='UberNinjaz']An extra $10 or so in the end just for a tincase with boxart as ugly & bland as the original, soundtrack I have no interest in listening to OUTSIDE of the game & 4 episodes of the anime adaption I just can watch on Veoh or Stage6 (with subs, but I don't care), no thanks. Just settling for a regular copy...[/QUOTE]
Who the hell asked you for all of that info. DAMN!

[quote name='Squarehard']this thread is not really a deal ~_~[/quote]

When you post something worthwhile, then feel free to type.

But if you dont want to save money on a game, then go to another site, this is obviously not for you.

Nevermind I just read another post :) yay, this is definitely one of the better deals I've seen posted on these forums, dunno what you guys are talking about.. Just one more question, where does the 10% come from?

How much is this gamer card?

I buy my stuff at Best Buy(Boo! Devil Customers!) because the reward zone program is free and I can usually get any deal PMed near me. I buy a lot of movies and video games, so that $5 every so often is nice. I would be interested in this gamer card. I don't have a CC near me. I would probably spend that much in gas getting there for the discount that it saves me.

[quote name='Kendal']How much is this gamer card?

I buy my stuff at Best Buy(Boo! Devil Customers!) because the reward zone program is free and I can usually get any deal PMed near me. I buy a lot of movies and video games, so that $5 every so often is nice. I would be interested in this gamer card. I don't have a CC near me. I would probably spend that much in gas getting there for the discount that it saves me.[/quote]

20 bucks for a year i think. I easily gained that back within a month. Its only supposed t work on reg priced games, but I get it to work on any game.

So which LE version are you guys getting?? I'm getting the PS3 one, only cuz I own all the Devil May Cry games on the PS2 and want to keep it together :p

CC trying to turn into gamestop now? but I've heard about that game club thing they only sell used games online right? As I was wondering if their 10% off is good off online products also.

okay, cc will charge you $10 for the gift card and reduce the price of the game by $10; so you will not be able to get a discount because the 10% only applies to reg priced games

[quote name='NolbertoS']So which LE version are you guys getting?? I'm getting the PS3 one, only cuz I own all the Devil May Cry games on the PS2 and want to keep it together :p[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for the reviews to see which one pops more.

[quote name='opportunity777']I'm waiting for the reviews to see which one pops more.[/quote]

You win my Happy Tree Friend!!! I also will be waiting for reviews.

I think this should work just fine. Back when they had CoD4 on sale for $39.99 for the X360 I was able to use my gamercard and get it for approx. $36 + tax, so even if they charge you $50 for the game and $10 for the gift card, they should still take off $5 for the gamercard.

*At least at my CC this is what is done, but I've always had good experiences at mine, I guess maybe I have an unusual one near me.

[quote name='CaoPi']CC trying to turn into gamestop now? but I've heard about that game club thing they only sell used games online right? As I was wondering if their 10% off is good off online products also.[/quote]

nope only works on purchases in the store.

[quote name='::NiteShado::']Also if you buy the LE you have the chance of getting one of the signed copies of the game.[/quote]

Worthless really.........you have a better chance of seeing God twice the same day at two different CC's.......LOL

BBV has the collector's edition for $59.99...so if you flip a couple games you can get it for REALLLLL cheap! :whistle2:D I'm personally going to get the collector's edition simply becuz i am a collector and i would like to watch the anime and the "making of" dvd that comes with it...i'm VERY excited about this game!

[quote name='goukill1120']Whats BBV ? And where'd you see that price ?[/quote]
I called them up and asked them...and they confirmed...ez as pie ;_D

BBV = Blockbuster Video

keep up w/the acronyms dawg ;)

check out the BBV/Gamerush thread for more info on flippin

[quote name='shadylane']flippin?[/quote]

Don't ask. Don't Tell.

Anyone know if Best Buy will PM the Gift card deal from CC? I don't have the Gamer Card but i do use reward zone. Getting a $10 Best Buy gift card sounds decent as well.

[quote name='abhinav']Don't ask. Don't Tell.

Anyone know if Best Buy will PM the Gift card deal from CC? I don't have the Gamer Card but i do use reward zone. Getting a $10 Best Buy gift card sounds decent as well.[/quote]

No. Anything Free with a game they don't match , only prices. You could possibly ask them to take ten off the game instead of a gc, but Im assuming a very slim YMMV on that one..

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']No. Anything Free with a game they don't match , only prices. You could possibly ask them to take ten off the game instead of a gc, but Im assuming a very slim YMMV on that one..[/quote]

Yeah i also read speedy's sticky and it seems the deal is a pre order bonus so it's pretty much dead in the water.

[quote name='abhinav']Yeah i also read speedy's sticky and it seems the deal is a pre order bonus so it's pretty much dead in the water.[/quote]

WHeres speedy's sticky on it? We talked about it in the pages, but nothing official yet.

bread's done
Back