Devil may cry 4/orange box/lost planet and Rainbow on ebay

Lots make people do dumb things sometimes. I've seen people spend more for a lot than if they were to just buy the items separately.

[quote name='beezdeez']Lots make people do dumb things sometimes. I've seen people spend more for a lot than if they were to just buy the items separately.[/quote]

Especially if you label it wholesale and throw in 2-3 really good new release games and pad the other 47 games with sports and discount titles.

hey YOU CAN BID ON IT

$200 is the buy it now option

geez

bid starts at $85.00
great deal for all 4 games

hey YOU CAN BID ON IT

$200 is the buy it now option
not really expecting someone to buy it now
i just have it up there..who knows

geeeez :roll:

bid starts at $85.00
great deal for all 4 games

[quote name='davim84']well i decided to take the BIN option down
i think it might be scaring some people away haha[/quote]

I'd lower your start price too. Auctions with lower start prices will drive more attention than those that start high like that. Plus you're paying a ton of money to start it at $85. Start it at 99 cents and save some bucks in your listing fees.

I'd bid, i'm actually very interested in DMC and Orange Box... but I already have the other two. That's something else to consider -- anyone who already owns one of those games is just going to pass on it even if they really want one or two of them.

[quote name='daminion']I'd lower your start price too. Auctions with lower start prices will drive more attention than those that start high like that. Plus you're paying a ton of money to start it at $85. Start it at 99 cents and save some bucks in your listing fees.

I'd bid, i'm actually very interested in DMC and Orange Box... but I already have the other two. That's something else to consider -- anyone who already owns one of those games is just going to pass on it even if they really want one or two of them.[/quote]

Yea. daminion is right. I've been a person to do that myself. I rarely sell in lots, only if the games in the lot are worth low values, i.e. < $10.00 / game.

[quote name='daminion']I'd lower your start price too. Auctions with lower start prices will drive more attention than those that start high like that. Plus you're paying a ton of money to start it at $85. Start it at 99 cents and save some bucks in your listing fees.

I'd bid, i'm actually very interested in DMC and Orange Box... but I already have the other two. That's something else to consider -- anyone who already owns one of those games is just going to pass on it even if they really want one or two of them.[/quote]

thanks for the heads up on the fees
I'll start the bids at 99cents from now on

fees suck

bread's done
Back