Devil May Cry 4 (PS3 & Xbox360) $39.99 @ FRY'S 3/24-3/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='McNutsack']Still not worth it, but thanks.[/quote]

Agreed, wait till it drops to $29.99 (maybe xmas time?)

i would get it at gamestop. even though its cheaper at frys it techincally isnt. you cant trade it back in to frys, so youll be losing $40, and if you dont like it you cant return it. you can return used games at gamestop. in fact im going to order a copy off gamestop.com right now... i would advise you all to do the same.

[quote name='icarusmight']Man I think thats worth it. Too bad Im spending my money this week on FF:Crisis Core.[/quote]

Damn I really want to bite on this one, but crisis core is setting me back as well...

[quote name='GmrAddict']i would get it at gamestop. even though its cheaper at frys it techincally isnt. you cant trade it back in to frys, so youll be losing $40, and if you dont like it you cant return it. you can return used games at gamestop. in fact im going to order a copy off gamestop.com right now... i would advise you all to do the same.[/quote]

So why couldn't you buy it cheaper at fry's and instead of trading it in to game stop, sell it on ebay and likely get more back?

It's like in-game advertising for forums! Unprecedented!

[quote name='GmrAddict']i would get it at gamestop. even though its cheaper at frys it techincally isnt. you cant trade it back in to frys, so youll be losing $40, and if you dont like it you cant return it. you can return used games at gamestop. in fact im going to order a copy off gamestop.com right now... i would advise you all to do the same.[/quote]

Your maths are serdom. Plz rethink. Kthanxbye!

[quote name='GmrAddict']i would get it at gamestop. even though its cheaper at frys it techincally isnt. you cant trade it back in to frys, so youll be losing $40, and if you dont like it you cant return it. you can return used games at gamestop. in fact im going to order a copy off gamestop.com right now... i would advise you all to do the same.[/QUOTE]

this is the most retarded reasoning ever, no offense.

Damn it. I really want this and no Frys in Michigan. Figures. Well maybe someone else will do a $39.99 special sometime soon.

[quote name='Guru006']Damn it. I really want this and no Frys in Michigan. Figures. Well maybe someone else will do a $39.99 special sometime soon.[/quote]Yeah same here. That sucks.

This is an awesome price, but I already have it. It is easily worth $60. The story is amazing, the gameplay rocks, the music is perfect as well. You'd be a fool to pass it up at $40 in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back