Devil May Cry HD Collection $20 at amazon

[quote name='afroman787']this through one of the 3rd party sellers but Devil May Cry HD collection is 20 bucks and is eligible for prime[/QUOTE]

Link?

Also if you don't have prime, Hitgaming Video Games has it listed (360) for 14.03 with a 7.99 S&H. Comes to 22.02 shipped still not bad at all!

I have some sort of collection hoarding problem - I picked this up yesterday and still have the ico/shadow collection, ratchet and clank, prince of persia, and god of war collections yet to deal with. I suspect I'll be done sometime before the mass production flying car releases.

[quote name='handsomepete']I have some sort of collection hoarding problem - I picked this up yesterday and still have the ico/shadow collection, ratchet and clank, prince of persia, and god of war collections yet to deal with. I suspect I'll be done sometime before the mass production flying car releases.[/QUOTE]

I hear you on that. Not enough hours in the day to game.

Yeah, anyone have a recommendation on version? Normally I'd prefer 360 for the controller, but DMC on a non-PS controller might feel odd.

[quote name='bigloser']any differences between the versions aside from the obvious controls/achievements?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Each version is a pretty flawless port.

[quote name='Theros']Yeah, anyone have a recommendation on version? Normally I'd prefer 360 for the controller, but DMC on a non-PS controller might feel odd.[/QUOTE]

I've played the games on both types of controllers. Either works fine, though there may be a short adjustment period if you're used to one type of controller.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Finally a reasonable price, 2 games for $10 each.[/QUOTE]I'mma let you finish, but DMC 2 is the best game of all time!

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Finally a reasonable price, 2 games for $10 each.[/QUOTE]

1591629-thread_crazy_super.jpg

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Finally a reasonable price, 2 games for $10 each.[/QUOTE]

Aren't there three games on the disc?

[quote name='whoknows']I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

There's only two DMC games but Capcom is calling it a trilogy instead of a duology.

[quote name='whoknows']But it is a trilogy? Devil May Cry 1-3.[/QUOTE]

A lot of DMC fans like to pretend DMC2 never happened.

[quote name='bigloser']A lot of DMC fans like to pretend DMC never happened.[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize everyone hated the first game so much.

[quote name='whoknows']I didn't realize everyone hated the first game so much.[/QUOTE]

I meant DMC2. :(

Not anymore, don't forget DmC is coming out! I'm so excited for that game. These mediocre games will prepare you for the greatness that is the reboot it sorely needed.

[quote name='distgfx']Not anymore, don't forget DmC is coming out! I'm so excited for that game. These mediocre games will prepare you for the greatness that is the reboot it sorely needed.[/QUOTE]

I kind of agree, DMC3 was a step in the wrong direction. I don't really like his black hair in the new one though :whistle2:?

[quote name='whoknows']I kind of agree, DMC3 was a step in the wrong direction. I don't really like his black hair in the new one though :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

The black hair is more edgy and fits Dante's personality more.

with this kinda backlog I am trying to wait for all the HD collections to hit between 10-13. My game box is currently overflowing and ps+ doesn't help

I got it when it was $18 something with the Cards Against Humanity 2nd Expansion. Free shipping and two things I want. :D

I love every Devil May Cry game. Every real fan should. The game's content was strange but playable.

Just people following the Status Quo..... who disses the game

[quote name='distgfx']Not anymore, don't forget DmC is coming out! I'm so excited for that game. These mediocre games will prepare you for the greatness that is the reboot it sorely needed.[/QUOTE]
drugs
[quote name='whoknows']I kind of agree, DMC3 was a step in the wrong direction.[/QUOTE]
are very bad

Oh, and I pre-ordered DMC2, got it day one, beat it day one, and felt completely, 100% ripped off.

Game's bad. I'll enjoy it in an ironic way now... by making fun of its awfulness.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']DMC2 is the shit. Dual SMGs own everything in that game. Plus you can rock Diesel Jeans.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how many copies of this game you just sold.

[quote name='distgfx']I wonder how many copies of this game you just sold.[/QUOTE]

So many that I am the new face of public relations for Capcom.

I'm getting my on disc DLC "It's for compatibility!" speeches ready.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']DMC2 is the shit. Dual SMGs own everything in that game. Plus you can rock Diesel Jeans.[/QUOTE]

Are diesel jeans different from normal jeans?

[quote name='whoknows']Are diesel jeans different from normal jeans?[/QUOTE]

Yes. They're approved by Vin Diesel's stunt double.

It is a trilogy. There's DMC, DMC3, DMC4.

Not sure why Capcpcom skipped 2 in the numbering system.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Confidance']Every real fan should love mediocrity[/QUOTE]
No thanks, 2 was absolute garbage & this "reboot" seems to be a strong contender to take the title

I dunno, at least I actually beat the original 3. I played probably about 30 min of 4 and said this was lame and haven't touched it since.

Ugh, I just threw up in my mouth a little.

bread's done
Back