Dexter Season 4 FINALE 9/27 THIS SUNDAY 9 PM EST!

manthing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Holy hell was Trinity one creepy fucker!

Can't wait to see how it ends, but I'm on vacation and my hotel gets HBO, not Showtime. :wall:

fuck me.

So please be responsible and SPOILER TAG your feeble thoughts.

Don't be like the retarded asshole who spoiled the Ep.11 ending in less than 12 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
No open spoilers in this thread. Please use spoiler tags.

Am I the only one who finds Rita annoying as hell?

[quote name='shrike4242']Discussion of leaked content is prohibited.[/QUOTE]

Why?

It was up on Showtime's site. I watched the first episode a month ago when they made that mistake.

[quote name='DAWG26']Anyone know of a good site to watch episodes online? I dont have Showtime.[/QUOTE]

put that same quote on google search

Watched the first episode.....pretty good....just can't see how they can top the final 3 episodes of last season which were the best in Dexter/Television history....

[quote name='ph33r m3']Watched the first episode.....pretty good....just can't see how they can top the final 3 episodes of last season which were the best in Dexter/Television history....[/QUOTE]

Shh, don't discuss Dexter season 4 in the Dexter season 4 thread!!

I can't wait for this man to make his debut on Dexter:

JOHN-LITHGOW_480689a.jpg

John%20Lithgow-9.jpg

john_lithgow.jpg

Holy Hell! What a cliffhanger!

And that Lithgow is a freak.

Plus the re-appearance of Lundy?

Next week's episode can't come soon enough!

I think Carrie Ann Moss should be one of the victims, or at least, one of the ones from 30 years ago.

Lundy made me cringe a bit cuz I realized they're probably going to have a love triangle going on...

damn, cant wait till next week. This is why its easier to wait until the blu ray came out so i could watch it all at once. This waiting crap is for the birds!

[quote name='manthing']Holy Hell! What a cliffhanger!

And that Lithgow is a freak.

Plus the re-appearance of Lundy?

Next week's episode can't come soon enough![/QUOTE]

If you think it was bad, I watched the episode back when it leaked, and immediately regretted it after the cliffhanger. Especially since I didn't have the benefit of the preview to know whether
the body was still in the car.
Now I know. Yes, next week can't come soon enough.

Great fucking episode as always, Funny as hell too. I feel like I missed a lot since the was gone though but I've seen everything up to this point.

If you are waiting on the DVD, you're gonna be waiting at least another 9-10 months... I'd rather watch it weekly and be able to contribute to threads about the show... Although I understand your point

[quote name='VipFREAK']
WTF? LMAO Asian guy Compensating.
[/QUOTE]

That was hilarious.
Glad to see Rita have her airtime limited this week!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, great ep last night. My favorite line:

"Are you going to rape and kill me?"

"What is it with you and rape? No one's raping anybody. Killing, though.."

(quoting from memory, probably not exact)

Who do you think it was though? I can't help but think it was Anton checking up and finding the two of them. She's kind of a douchet too. lol

I think it was the Vacation Murderer(s). That it wasn't related to Trinity at all. Just a way to kinda force Deb to get rid of Anton. A shared tragedy between Deb and Lundy to bring them together (if
he lives...I seriously hope he's not dead
).

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I think it was the Vacation Murderer(s). That it wasn't related to Trinity at all. Just a way to kinda force Deb to get rid of Anton. A shared tragedy between Deb and Lundy to bring them together (if
he lives...I seriously hope he's not dead
).[/QUOTE]

The preview for next week
heavily implies that it was Trinity setting up the murder to look like the Vacation Murderers to throw them off his trail and get Lundy out of the picture.

RIP Lundy :cry:

[quote name='Sporadic']The preview for next week
heavily implies that it was Trinity setting up the murder to look like the Vacation Murderers to throw them off his trail and get Lundy out of the picture.

RIP Lundy :cry:
[/QUOTE]

This is what I think as well.
Having them randomly targeted by the vacation murderers seems a bit too convenient story-wise, and I've always considered the writers on this show to be more clever than that.

They were prob getting robbed, hell it is Miami. I had just mentioned how she was ALWAYS emotional in EVERY scene and that it was time for someone to wack her then boom. Good stuff

It's my first post here! Been browsing forever and finally got tired of the "you're only a guest-viewed many posts already" notice so I signed up.

Looking for a place to do my first post and found this

DEXTER ROXXXX
the latest episode was TEH BOMBBBB

so chyeah. Hello peeps!

[quote name='bvharris']This is what I think as well.
Having them randomly targeted by the vacation murderers seems a bit too convenient story-wise, and I've always considered the writers on this show to be more clever than that.
[/QUOTE]

Even if they had not leaned that way in the preview for next week.Trinity knew who Lundy was and admitted that he had been found so he had to keep him off his trail. I believe they also mentioned something about Trinity killing a couple in the past or was that referring to the Vacation Murders again?

Maybe the reason behind it will be what kicks the show into high gear. If You-Know-Who is truly gone from the show, at least Trinity (the true star of the first batch of rather boring episodes) is shaping up to be quite a character. A lot more true to real serial killers to contrast Dexter's "likeable" serial killer persona.

Trinity is even creepier than the Ice Truck Killer. That scene where he taunts that bar patron is what is going to land Dexter the best supporting actor Emmy that Jimmy Smits was ROBBED of last year.

John Lithgow really is the star this season. I love that they're showing the killer in action and for the whole season. The other seasons we only ever got to see the killer in the last couple episodes, this gives the killer more depth. And John Lithgow is awesome.

I thought the guy was scary before like in Harry and the Hendersons even (wow, lol had to look that one up) but in Dexter... Christ.

Harry and the hendersons rocked! That was about the time alf was on. Definatley a great addition to the season. can't wait till Sunday

Is anyone still watching Dexter? I thought the season was moving pretty slow but this last episode sent it into overdrive. I'm just shocked at the events.

I guess Christine is the one who shot Deb and Lundy. I was thinking it was Jonah, but he definitely wouldn't help his father with anything. I was surprised Arthur's wife and daughter stopped Dex from stabbing the shit out of him. I'm sure Jonah would have liked to see that. Now when he kills Arthur, his family is going to know Dex did it. The only thing that will complicate this further is when Christine finds out that Kyle = Dexter. I can't wait for next week!

I love it when the show displays Dexter's hidden superman strength. When he
put that belt around Trinity and dragged his ass to the kitchen and got that knife out was so damn good. The entire scene just dazed me because it happened so fast and was so unlike Dexter.

The end was a shocker too, albeit played second fiddle to the dinner scene. tcrash, your theory about Christine makes perfect sense.

fuck yeah I am!

John Lithgow is something else, that guy scares the shit out of me.
I guessed it was the reporter, I have posts on the AVS forums about it

This is easily my favorite season of Dexter. Earlier seasons had more of a slow build, but it seems like crazy shit is going down in every single episode this time. Love it! Lithgow is phenomenal, too.

I think it could do without the Laguerta x Batista angle. Its just wayyyy to generic in a show that isn't like many other "cop dramas" out there.

I was getting pretty bored by the last ep until the scene at Arthur's house.

I also don't understand why they all jumped to defend Arthur when "Kyle" had the knife. You know Arthur's just going to beat the shit out of all of them anyways.

I also figured that Christine had to have been the shooter. Really just a process of elimination when it comes to newly introduced characters. As soon as they said it was a short person, it was confirmed.

I did enjoy last week's episode with Quinn getting all up in Dexter's history, reminded me a lot of the great stuff between Dex & Doakes that i'm sure everyone misses.

I thought it was cheap that they just threw Quinn on the show randomly. I thought maybe they brought him on the show just to have someone to kill without alienating the audience, but I've grown to like the character.

bread's done
Back