DHL Sucks

hero101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
207 (100%)
I ordered a set of 5 dvd from discoverystore.com and I didn't receive them. I figured that could deliver because no one was home. They returned the damn package to discoverystore online. They were supposed to leave me a note stating their next delivery attempt or where I could pick up. I got a refund from this.

Second order was placed via Amazon, 2nd day delivery via DHL for a Seiko watch. Nevertheless, this was a week ago and I didn't see any package at my home. Their tracking information is spotty as well. Amazon is sending me a replacement watch for One day express mail soon.

did you call up dhl? they can usually tell you when the package was sent to you and can set it up to when they come back through.

Yeah you pretty much never want to use DHL no matter what. They are the worst of the worst.

Kills the value of Amazon Prime since they use DHL.

[quote name='porieux']Yeah you pretty much never want to use DHL no matter what. They are the worst of the worst.

Kills the value of Amazon Prime since they use DHL.[/QUOTE]

Amazon Prime has never used DHL for me, they use UPS.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that had a package "lost" via DHL. Dell sent a Portable hard drive to me using them and even though it had tracking. The package just dropped off the radar.

I've ordered from Amazon prime quite a bit over the last year, and it was never DHL. I guess that varies depending on region. Thats definitely a dick move though, and I'll make sure to avoid them when I can.

That company popped up out of nowhere. Its like one day, I started seeing their trucks EVERYWHERE.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']That company popped up out of nowhere. Its like one day, I started seeing their trucks EVERYWHERE.[/quote]

Happened around the time you stopped seeing Airborne Express trucks everywhere, right? I wonder if there's a reason for that..... :D

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Amazon Prime has never used DHL for me, they use UPS.[/QUOTE]

They used it on me several times during the trial and it was a disaster.

I wrote them and said I would have signed up if not for that.

Who knows maybe they stopped using them.

[quote name='help1']Anyone else notice that the OP is banned...[/quote]

Yeah, temp banned for activities in another thread. They'll be back in two days.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']hmmm im wondering if i can make my user title "Banned"[/quote]

I can arrange that for you. ;)

Ah my favorite DHL experience was when I ordered about 6 dvds right before a holiday weekend, they end up delivering to a business address, had a secretary even sign for them. I raised hell so finally after a 3 day weekend they went back and retrieved the package that was thankfuly still there.

If it makes you feel any better, FedEx showed up to my house with my sister's laptop, and left a note on the door WITHOUT KNOCKING OR RINGING THE BELL. Given that I was in the next room over and my mom was a few rooms over, we would've heard if the idiot driver had even tried to make an attempt to get our attention.

Sure, it's not a DHL story and it doesn't involve a lost package, but it's the best I've got. :)

bread's done
Back