diablo 3 collectors edition code sale

Stoner2002

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
i did not realize that i needed an internet connection to play and i am in the middle of a job relocation, i am unable to play the game. and because in my eagerness to check out the collector edition artbook, i opened the box before reading the internet connection requirement and can not return. all items are unused and open for negotian and i only accept amazon e-giftcards.
thanks
stoney

diablo 3 full game collectors code - sold
diablo 2 full game code -sold
diablo 2 exp full game code -sold
diablo 3 guest pass (allows play through 1st act and can carry over to full version) -5

Last edited by a moderator:
What about CE bonus DLC content?
(Wings, Dye, Avatars)

Edit: is the CE code linked to the game code?
Edit 2: Sent a PM

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not think you are allowed to sell guest passes here. Those things are not worth money and i do believe it is against the rules for this site.

the collector items are tied to the collectors game code so yes they are included. the guest passes allow a person to download the full version of the game and do what they like until the end of act 1 for which then they can upgrade to full version and continue on with the game. they are not like wow guest passes in the sense that there is no time period that they end after so i do not feel like they conflict the tos.
thanks stoney

[quote name='Stoner2002']the collector items are tied to the collectors game code so yes they are included. the guest passes allow a person to download the full version of the game and do what they like until the end of act 1 for which then they can upgrade to full version and continue on with the game. they are not like wow guest passes in the sense that there is no time period that they end after so i do not feel like they conflict the tos.
thanks stoney[/QUOTE]

That's fine. My PM is still correct then.

bread's done
Back