Diablo 3 preorder for £21.47 (~$32) @ Amazon.co.uk

[quote name='turls']Since when? I've done it before.[/QUOTE]

According to this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=524836#pc

PC & Video Games, Toys & Games and Software items and accessories

* United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

Awesome deal. In for 2. :) I'm from the UK and my parents still live there, so I'll just get them to give me the serial numbers once they arrive in the UK! :D

[quote name='Sito']This makes me a sad panda. But the US still has plenty of time for a deal like this to pop up[/QUOTE]

Unlikely to happen, unfortunately. UK game prices (especially PC) are always so much cheaper it seems.

[quote name='WilliamG']Unlikely to happen, unfortunately. UK game prices (especially PC) are always so much cheaper it seems.[/QUOTE]

We need positive thinking here! We WILL get a D3 sale, we WILL get a D3 sale...

That'd be a steal if it were over here in the United States. Although, I am pretty leary about pre-ordering something that doesn't even have an official release date yet.

[quote name='WilliamG']Awesome deal. In for 2. :) I'm from the UK and my parents still live there, so I'll just get them to give me the serial numbers once they arrive in the UK! :D[/QUOTE]

You do know that blizzards keys tend to be region locked right? This means you will have to install with the eu copies and likely will only be able to play on eu battle.net servers.

Ok, I've ordered movies from them before. I took OP's initial statement as a blanket indication you couldn't order from Amazon.uk at all. Not thinking it might only apply to certain merchandise.

bread's done
Back