Diablo 3 (PS3, X360) $50 @Newegg

I really want to get this but others on CAG have said that sales have been poor so i'll wait for the $19.99 price point.
Pretty sure most of that was misinformation. I know a lot of cags including myself lept on the TRU 44.99 launch day deals. And everything I hear about this version is good.

Are the newegg promo codes good for any other games?

Or is a there a list of them somewhere?

Been wanting to preorder some ps4/xbox one games at a discounted price

They are light on sales for one because they are exclusive to PC 99% of the time and because people play their games for years and years.

Look at first party Nintendo games. Very rarely do you get great sales and price drops take forever. I can't see the following on D3 to be massive on ps3 and 360, especially with the new consoles right around the corner that will get their own respective version.

Blizzard games are always light on sales, why would this be different? Fyi I believe next weeks ad for best buy has it at this price.
Because its not a PC game.

Blizzard games are usually light on sales because all their games are PC games which usually contain incredibly long replayability.

These are console games, all bets are off

The game is fun for sure. I am really enjoying it. Going back and forth between this and Sleeping Dogs. Playing it two people on the same screen us really cool.

Because its not a PC game.

Blizzard games are usually light on sales because all their games are PC games which usually contain incredibly long replayability.

These are console games, all bets are off
PC games always go on sale. Drastic sales at that. Check CAG for that evidence. Blizzard pc games rarely go on sale and I expect the same of the console counterparts.

bread's done
Back