Diablo 3

Bios Element

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So it's not exactly a deal, but I've got a few friends on my clan who think we could make a mild amount of cash playing Diablo 3 via the Auction House. Personally, I tend to buy it but even like enough to pay for the game in a week or so would probably be well worth it since it's wasted time anyway.

Anyone have any thoughts on how stupid this idea is? ( or on the off chance that I'm overly paranoid, good.)

Worst decision ever. Game is trash and drop rates will make RMAH profits, without botting, maybe 50-75 cents an hour.

[quote name='Bios Element']So it's not exactly a deal, but I've got a few friends on my clan who think we could make a mild amount of cash playing Diablo 3 via the Auction House. Personally, I tend to buy it but even like enough to pay for the game in a week or so would probably be well worth it since it's wasted time anyway.

Anyone have any thoughts on how stupid this idea is? ( or on the off chance that I'm overly paranoid, good.)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='icedout297']Worst decision ever. Game is trash and drop rates will make RMAH profits, without botting, maybe 50-75 cents an hour.[/QUOTE]
I agree with icedout, this is a terrible idea. The auction house is already saturated with duplicates of the same crappy items, not sure you'd make a dime an hour.

I'm one of the ill-fated D3 players that took over 250+ hrs of playtime to even get a legendary item drop. The game is fun and addictive to play as a group, but don't expect to profit from it at all ... especially at this juncture. I look forward to the PVP mode if it ever get implemented, though.

bread's done
Back