Diablo III / Diablo II Battle.net Thread

[quote name='dualedge2']I wouldn't expect an expansion until AFTER Heart of the Swarm comes out. Best guess on that is probably Q3/4 2013.

Plenty of time for them to make good on unfulfilled promises.[/QUOTE]

Haha, a D3 expansion in 2013, you're funny. They announce expansions at least a year in advance, and I don't count their earnings calls an announcement since everyone knew they were releasing at least 2 expansions. We won't be getting an announcement with information until Blizzcon 2013, which means 2014 if we're lucky, but more than likely 2015. This is Blizzard we're talking about.

At location of operate, safety of employees is substantially far more crucial in comparison to kind of work they may be performing. Apart from wages in addition to other non-financial positive aspects, safety requires major concern. Meeting common safety requirements using a clients are an unavoidable factor, specifically in areas for instance chemical industrial services and development web sites, exactly where the chance of finding harm reaches an advanced. Industrial amenities and industries should guarantee appropriate safety precautions by supplying a safety atmosphere for that personnel. The organization or organization employing quite a few workers really should assure that they're completely protected all of the way via. Headgear or helmet, protective function place on and safety shoes are the most essential safety clothes and add-ons.

Personnel inside a building building site may well be required to operate on a great height, that is certainly harmful. Therefore, it is necessary to place on safety shoes that supply appropriate grip, to make sure that the ft don't slip. Slip resistant or security foot footwear are the most beneficial option. The footwear could potentially get spoilt when they are uncovered to surroundings filled with dirt and gemstones inside a creating development website. Within the occasion like these, safety shoes for women are vulnerable in the direction of cuts and abrasions. While strolling more than an uneven path, the ankle could effortlessly get twisted. Hence, to develop into simpler and safe inside a place of operate, staff should really comprehend the significance of putting on high quality and practical safety shoes.

For just about any employee to grow to be simpler, he ought to become comfy enough to focus around the process he's executing. Though employed in industrial services, you will find likelihood of chemical substances receiving spilt accidentally around the ft. Placing on right safety shoe supplier can safeguard the ft from such dangerous chemicals. The kind of footwear that are worn by workers or workers should really result in the staff feel at ease. In places for instance chemical industrial amenities and industries, there may possibly be significant level of warmth on account of the character of career. Employed in this kind of conditions each day turns right into a habit but putting on breathable safety shoes allows the personnel to maneuver freely. These types of footwear eradicate significant amount of common troubles one example is sweating and skin irritation.

Primarily, the people invented shoes goods, to safeguard their ft although heading out. The rough terrain obtainable all over the place, ahead of the automobiles arrived to make use of, forced people to place on some thing to safeguard them, from acquiring hurt even though walking. As the civilization sophisticated in rapid strides, inevitably Steel-toe boot goods grow to be amongst the indispensable style add-ons. Footwear Producers invented and launched novelty in building "bespoke" sorts of Footwear - for both males and women.

I'll be back on when PvP is in this game.

Or is Blizzard set on selling PvP in the expansion?

BTW one of the leaked achievements in Dead Space 3? "AREN'T YOU THANKFUL?" I'm sure It's not a D3 reference... or is it?

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I'll be back on when PvP is in this game.

Or is Blizzard set on selling PvP in the expansion?

BTW one of the leaked achievements in Dead Space 3? "AREN'T YOU THANKFUL?" I'm sure It's not a D3 reference... or is it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's the achievement for completing Hardcore mode, which is basically hard mode except you only get 3 saves the entire game.

[quote name='IRHari']Yeah it's the achievement for completing Hardcore mode, which is basically hard mode except you only get 3 saves the entire game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was just laughing at the description.

[quote name='IRHari']Yeah it's the achievement for completing Hardcore mode, which is basically hard mode except you only get 3 saves the entire game.[/QUOTE]

Hahah I look forward to Hardcore in Dead Space 3. I did it in Dead Space 2 and I think it is up there as one of my most proud Trophies aside from my Demon Souls platinum.

Surprised they aren't selling it with the expansion, would have pissed off customers but we all know they will sell 5+ million of the expansion as well *

*At $60 a pop and to people who said they were done with Diablo 3 and would never buy another Diablo again. like me. lol

[quote name='Jodou']I think most people don't even care about the pvp anymore, or the game.[/QUOTE]

I do. It's about the only thing that kept me interested in the game anymore.

Dueling is a step in the right direction, but I still want a PvP toggle so you have to be on your guard at all times.

Kind of funny they're cancelling it because it lacks balance. When D3 was in development they said straight up it would be unbalanced and they were ok with that. I guess they changed their minds.

I actually started playing again out of boredom and I'm having a lot fun with it. I only maxed out a WD to 60 so I'm toying with the other classes now, with some short Warden runs on my WD thrown in (my gear sucks, that's all I can handle at the moment). I got a Tal Rasha's chest, my first level 60 legendary, so that was fun. This game could still be a shitton better, but it's pretty fun for what it is.

[quote name='tcrash247']If you mean adding those on-hit modifiers, yeah.[/QUOTE]

A month or two after launch they made it sound as if they were going to completely over-haul legendary items. They'd all have new/better stats, but the changes wouldn't be retroactive.

[quote name='SEH']A month or two after launch they made it sound as if they were going to completely over-haul legendary items. They'd all have new/better stats, but the changes wouldn't be retroactive.[/QUOTE]

Yea, they did that.

Ah, okay. I just remember the legendary items being atrocious and them talking about fixing them. I quit playing before they really wound up making any of the significant changes.

Yea, they are pretty good now - ideally i would have all legendaries if i could afford the ones i wanted (in the quality i wanted, at least)

Hadn't checked in a while, but looks like gold value hit Blizzard's hard floor of .25 cents per million. Last I looked it was about 45-50. Shouldve sold it all back then, oh well.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Hadn't checked in a while, but looks like gold value hit Blizzard's hard floor of .25 cents per million. Last I looked it was about 45-50. Shouldve sold it all back then, oh well.[/QUOTE]
Wait, you can buy gold ingame now? I never used the RMAH so I guess I wouldn't have known to begin with heh. Still, that doesn't surprise me the rate inflation was going even when I did play. Shit going from a couple mil to 40-50 overnight was pretty typical.

I've been playing this quite a bit recently. This still isn't the game that Diablo 2 was, but I find it to be a lot of fun taken at face value. I'll do some Act 3 MF runs on my WD or level one of my alts. Just got my Wizard to 60 last night, next I'll work on my Monk. I wish the legendaries dropped more often like uniques in Diablo 2, but whatever. While I use the AH because it's 100% necessary, I still hate it's existence.

I had this one guy's wizard profile bookmarked and would randomly check it to see its progress. It was up to like 580K DPS (i guess thats unbuffed?) by the time it got to Paragon lvl 100. Checked last night and the account was naked. Looked up the dude on google and apparently he was in the top 5 wizards in US or something - and he quit and sold all his gear. Looked like he made a mint selling it all...though i assume the hourly rate when comparing time played in the game is probably like 20 cents an hour or something =]

I bought the collector's edition on release day and in that time I've beaten Leoric. I'm having so much trouble getting into this game, which is sad, because Diablo is tied with Final Fantasy as my favorite game series. I find the Barbarian as too boring. Which class seems to be the most enjoyable? And should I play online? All of my friends are console gamers, so my PC gaming is lonely, and I hated how everyone just flew through multiplayer in D2 and didn't really communicate. I like to take time and soak up the atmosphere and explore every corner.

Patch sounds pretty cool. I'm only Paragon 15 so the boost in xp is extremely welcome to me. Also thrilled at that change to reflect damage packs, those are the only ones to give me problems. I'm not a PvPer like a lot of people on here, so I don't care about the dueling stuff.

So I'm sure this has been covered before but if you have an old old ancient Diablo II account from a bajillion years ago is there a legacy site to login at and if you can't remember your info can your recover it?

I remember trying a couple of times recently but not getting anywhere and reading something to the effect that they purge accounts, which really sucks.

I don't have the discs anymore, they're long since gone but I did own them at one point and the key was registered to my Battle.net account at the time.

I had this happen with my Warcraft 2 Battle.net Edition account...vaporized.

I lost my Diablo 2 discs a long time ago, too. I may use my Diablo 3 auction house funds to buy the digital download version. Still thinking about it.

They do delete Diablo 2 accounts after a certain amount of inactivity, not sure how long. Characters also expire after a certain amount of time.

In 2012, I attached my original Diablo 2 & LOD keys to my Battle.net account (the current incarnation from a couple years ago), and was able to download the latest versions for Mac & PC.

[quote name='kuramura']Anybody have a problem with being kick out of them every 5-15 min? Why did they make single player mode online? Hate that![/QUOTE]

Get a better internet connection?

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Get a better internet connection?[/QUOTE]

Its not about internet connection. I play league of legends and barely ever have lag.

I've waited for this game so long! I finally bought it, because it's got cheaper :p And i'm not disappointed! Graphics is great! I like its storyline and opening scene - epic!

I stopped playing again. For a while I was getting 1-2 legendary drops every run, my last 4 runs netted me 1 legendary so I shelved it again. I'll probably try out Path of Exile soon, I still also need to beat Torchlight 1.

I still play every once in a while. I got the StarCraft 2 expansion with my auction house funds. I'll keep playing to save up for Diablo 2 + Exp and StarCraft + Exp. I still enjoy Diablo 3, but in short bursts.

Hmm, maybe ill give it a go or two with new patch - there's a few things that look promising for me.

Shock pulse increase helps, as well as "Critical Mass now affects the cooldowns of Archon: Teleport and Archon: Slow Time while in Archon Form"

Oh, and the reflects dmg change is pretty snazzy too for my DPS wiz.

So i played for 5 mins, and found this

k1bcrmJ.jpg

[quote name='Pookymeister']So i played for 5 mins, and found this

k1bcrmJ.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thats a pretty nice weapon. I also did like a quick run to see how things are on my Barb and got this
Untitled-1_zpsa0d3eae1.jpg

bread's done
Back