Diablo III / Diablo II Battle.net Thread

Do they still expire the character after so long? I have thought about loading this back up only dont want to get to a high level then when they update have to start over.

well what server is everyone on? I just made a druid on useast named adoy and my account name is shazo.

I'm waiting on my LoD before I go on BNet. I'll be on USWest as TahoeMax. Don't know what character I'll try. Maybe a necro...

[quote name='sendme']well what server is everyone on? I just made a druid on useast named adoy and my account name is shazo.[/quote]

I think everyone except us is on USWest, I'm thinking about selling all my stuff on East and starting up on West, as it seems all of my friends have pretty much stopped playing.

I'm on east but I generally don't mess with the ladder I just don't have that much time to invest into it really between work, studying up on a new language and the gym :( ( needs more hrs in the day).

Does anyone have any U.S. East ladder items they don't want, or an account they don't want any more? I would really like to get back in this game but getting gear is such a time sink :(

PM me if you can throw me a bone :p

Well if anyone wants to play a game i'm on east and characters name is adoy and account name is shazo.

Well, if anyone wants to start fresh tonight let me know. I am in the mood for a really long session. I want to start and finish Act 1 and hopefully 2 tonight.

I got my LoD in the mail today. Started a necro named TahoeMax on USWest. Finished Act 1 and the first mission of Act 2. Let me know if you'd like to link up maybe over the weekend.

Okay, I think I'm probably good to actually play with some folks now that I've established my character a bit. He's a lvl 22 Necro. His name's TahoeMax on USWest. Not the most creative thing ever, but whateva

[quote name='crystalklear64']Me, moxio, rock, and lord melvin still playing like everyday.

haven't seen liquid or marten for awhile.

uswest ladder[/quote]

Sweet, got my Sorceress up to NM Baal over the past few days. Good to see everyone hasn't burnt out yet.

My account name is Liquid2, mattte. It's been ages since we've played together.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Me, moxio, rock, and lord melvin still playing like everyday.

haven't seen liquid or marten for awhile.

uswest ladder[/QUOTE]

I was on earlier today. Took Zin's new Barb through some cow and Baal runs.

I might be on later tonight.

[quote name='Liquid 2']My account name is Liquid2, mattte. It's been ages since we've played together.[/quote]

That it has, added you and Moxio.

Managed to sell most of my stuff on East and get re-equipped. Wheres everyone at level-wise and stuff?

I'm pissed. I got killed by one of the dudes protecting Diablo's seals. As I was running back to retrieve my corpse, my internet hiccuped and I got disconnected from Bnet. All of my gear is gone. fuck. Luckily nothing was too priceless and I have a nice healthy amount of gold in my stash to buy some replacements, but it's annoying anyway.

[quote name='TahoeMax']I'm pissed. I got killed by one of the dudes protecting Diablo's seals. As I was running back to retrieve my corpse, my internet hiccuped and I got disconnected from Bnet. All of my gear is gone. fuck. Luckily nothing was too priceless and I have a nice healthy amount of gold in my stash to buy some replacements, but it's annoying anyway.[/QUOTE]

You've gotta be shitting me! That sucks. Maybe I can hook you up.

[quote name='Moxio']You've gotta be shitting me! That sucks. Maybe I can hook you up.[/quote]

Naw. I'm on USWest...and I kinda like hunting for gear anyway.

Wtf? How does that stuff still happen?
I mean the only thing I can think of is hacks (another player in game?), but nothing from Blizzard's network side.

That or I knock on wood that it's never happened to me.

Oh heh. Well if you wanna throw me a bone and come kill D with me tonight that might be a fair tradeoff. I'm not really familiar with how one sets up a game for more than one player, but my own personal game is at the end of Act IV.

[quote name='mav451']Wtf? How does that stuff still happen?
I mean the only thing I can think of is hacks (another player in game?), but nothing from Blizzard's network side.

That or I knock on wood that it's never happened to me.[/quote]

I don't think it was Bnet's fault. My own net has been acting up lately and probably just stopped working for a few minutes...so Bnet disconnected me. Since it doesn't save corpse locations or anything, I was fucked.

[quote name='TahoeMax']I don't think it was Bnet's fault. My own net has been acting up lately and probably just stopped working for a few minutes...so Bnet disconnected me. Since it doesn't save corpse locations or anything, I was fucked.[/quote]

Have you logged back on yet?

Your corpse should just go to town after you leave the game.

Well holy shit, there it is. LOL. GG, Blizzard, for saving me from that nonsense. And THANK YOU, Mattte, for letting me know. I suppose since it was at my feet I would have found it anyway, but I guess all my bitching was for naught.

Where in Madison do you live, btw? I grew up there.

Do you guys know of an editor that works these days? (i.e. something like Jamella's editor)

I want to test out a Necro build before I waste time on it.

Sigh, everyone was a noob at one time or another - give him a break. I don't know why that's an excuse to insult or troll though.

Heh so im installing D2 now since I cant wait for D3 any longer. Funny thing is that after reading the first 4 letters of my serial key I was able to give the last 12 charcters off memory. Iv installed and played the game so many times I have the damn thing memorized :)

kk. I'm ready to play with folks now. Go ahead and add me. Account is TahoeMax. I'm at 59 now. Can't see myself finishing Hell without lots of support or lots more leveling. Would you guys recommend another runthrough of Nightmare at this point, or is Hell the better option even if i'm blowing all my mana on one enemy? I'm under the impression that you find much better loot on Hell...

I'm gonna be a bit sparse on Bnet for the next few weeks, ck, Mox, and the rest.

Need to get some lovin' outta my 360 before I leave for the dorms. I'll get back to DII then.

bread's done
Back