Diablo III - Out September 03, 2013

MrPiggles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
diablo-3-banner-600.png

On September 3, evil will be reborn on console systems throughout the world with the release of Diablo® III on the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft. That's right, Diablo III will be unleashing hell on Xbox 360 before summer's end.

Blizzard Entertainment’s epic action-RPG Diablo® III is coming to a new platform. In an experience reforged specifically for the console, players will adventure through rich and varied settings, engage in combat with hordes of monsters and challenging bosses, and grow in experience and ability, all while acquiring items of incredible power.

console01.jpg

console02.jpg

console03.jpg

console04.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE2JpFcO3mQ

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited for Diablo 3. I passed on the PC version so this should be fun. I almost bought Dungeon Siege for 9.99 this week but it seems so generic and won't keep me occupied til D3

It's nice to finally have some games to look forward to that aren't locked in for this holiday season.  I was always curious about Diablo just never enough to become a PC gamer.  Now I can finally see what all the hype (and disappointment) was about.

It's nice to finally have some games to look forward to that aren't locked in for this holiday season. I was always curious about Diablo just never enough to become a PC gamer. Now I can finally see what all the hype (and disappointment) was about.
Did you like Torchlight? I'm sure if you've had no prior Diablo experience you'll find a lot less to be disappointed about. I'm still hesitant to jump back in but I am curious just how gimped the console version will end up.

Watched from the sidelines when this launched on PC, what a rough one that was. I like this genre but I had enough games to quench my thirst of it then so to speak. Looking forward to kicking back on the ol' couch and playing this one after all the kinks have been worked out.

bread's done
Back