Diablo III (PC) $42.99 Free Shipping pre order

you want amazon to price match this now? it's Jan, preorder is Nov...lol, I'm sure there will be better deals for D3 in the late summer and early fall.

[quote name='100xp']you want amazon to price match this now? it's Jan, preorder is Nov...lol, I'm sure there will be better deals for D3 in the late summer and early fall.[/QUOTE]

I doubt they are going to get much lower than this for the regular edition since it will most likely retail for $59.99.

[quote name='Hudson187']Waiting for the inevitable collectors edition![/QUOTE]

Same here.. Diablo 3 is one of the few games that I'd buy the Collectors Ed..

Now if we can only get a release date :???:

Is this a reputable site? Sorry if thats a really dumb question but I've never ordered anything from them and want to bite but a little hesitant for somethin so far away.

[quote name='100xp']you want amazon to price match this now? it's Jan, preorder is Nov...lol, I'm sure there will be better deals for D3 in the late summer and early fall.[/QUOTE]

Or within the next 2 years, because we all know it probably wont be out until early 2013.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Is this a reputable site? Sorry if thats a really dumb question but I've never ordered anything from them and want to bite but a little hesitant for somethin so far away.[/QUOTE]

i believe the site is legit mainly because used Google checkout and i read about the site on Wikipedia. and also the site says the game will be release 11/25/11 which is most likely when the game be sold. others are saying march but i doubt that it would come out that early.

Even though Blizzard is horrendous and hasn't gotten any of my money for a few years, I'm slightly tempted by this. Just gotta stay strong until Torchlight 2, then I'll be able to resist Diablo 3 completely.

[quote name='Camwi']I'm ready, Diablo 3.

Make love to me.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I came in here simply to say "Ya Diablo III" or something. That sums it up even better though

[quote name='SqueeMK2']Even though Blizzard is horrendous and hasn't gotten any of my money for a few years, I'm slightly tempted by this. Just gotta stay strong until Torchlight 2, then I'll be able to resist Diablo 3 completely.[/QUOTE]

Huh?

I highly doubt this game will be released this year. It's Blizzard, come on. I question the validity and value of this preorder.

[quote name='Dante940']I highly doubt this game will be released this year. It's Blizzard, come on. I question the validity and value of this preorder.[/QUOTE]

Wrong it's Actiblizzion now, there's a high chance that it could very well come out this year.

Sure Blizzard does sit on stuff for awhile, but ever since the merge they seem to be pushing games out on time.

We haven't seen a delay from Blizzard in a long time, but than again they haven't released much in terms of games and they haven't even announced a date. Let's hope at Blizzcon that will change and it will be this year.:D

[quote name='Green Card200']Here are some ratings for the site: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/CD_Wow[/QUOTE]

Hmm only one review so far. The review itself may have had some bad things to say, but again, since it's just one review. However, it does make me want to trust the company since he did mention that when asked for a refund, he immediately got his money back, as well as an apology for a mess-up on a totally unrelated order that may or may not have been their fault. Looks decent to me...

Went for it and preordered it. Hopefully Blizzard will be less comically evil/stupid/whatever the hell they are currently and won't have locked down regions on battle.net, but they no doubt will and I will feel bad having bought their game.

One disconcerting thing, the Paypal money goes to "Tristan Griffiths". Hopefully everything's on the up and up.

Word of warning, it just struck me to check and sure enough CD Wow is a UK company, and other Blizzard games (WoW, Starcraft 2) are the UK/EU versions, which cannot be played with/against US players because Blizzard is the devil. Trying to cancel my order now and get a refund, I'll post on how smoothly that goes. Bummer.

Edit: Great service. Sent the request to cancel my order last night, got a full refund today. Not shabby at all considering it's the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I still have a preorder from gamestop on Diablo 3 for $45 when I bought them together with God of War 3 using those glitch codes almost a year ago.

bread's done
Back