Diablo III Starter Edition/Guest Pass Thread

I'd love a guest pass. I'm one of those weirdos who's played many games inspired by Diablo but never an actual Diablo game. I'm very interested in Diablo 3, but not enough to blind buy it. Here's to hoping for a guest pass like everyone else in here.

I have been hunting for a while for a guest pass, but these seem to be taken way too fast ... I have my game on the mail, shipped just today and taken it is an international delivery, I cannot expect it earlier than next week.

Having waited for 11 years I suppose I could wait another week, but since all of my friends are already playing, it would be amazing to jump in this weekend, even if it would be for a while with a guest pass.

Thanks to everyone!

I've heard of the Diablo series; good things about them too, but never got to play Diablo 1 or 2. I'd like to give the series a try, so if anyone would consider it, please send me a guest pass; It would be appreciated.

I'd also like a key if somebody has one to spare... my PC isn't powerful enough to run the game with decent details, but I'll share it with a friend of mine and we'll try the demo on its beefier laptop :)

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']If someone has a spare, I'd like to check if my computer can run it smoothly enough before plunking down cash for the full game. Thanks![/QUOTE]

same here :)

[quote name='gameboy280']I have an extra pass, if someone wants to pm me ill send it tonight when i get off work[/QUOTE]

PM sent. Thanks in advance

[quote name='ceck3969']here"s one :)
post if u use it please.

2J28FR-2HTV-9GNWCV-MKRX-JRVXHB[/QUOTE]

damn, was late by 30 seconds, lol. maybe next time...

[quote name='ceck3969']My last one...

NGPDZ9-HZHV-92B928-NB8T-BF469_

The last character is a letter, good luck![/QUOTE]

dammit, this one didnt work.
If someone has a spare, please PM me! Thank you!

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Here's one of those guest pass things - i have no use for it:

e4etrw-4e2f-r9yvxf-bwjw-nwc7r9[/QUOTE]
lurked

I get told it's invalid. So someone else must have got it.

I'm beginning to think I'm just not going to get lucky enough to get one of the guest passes. xD I'm always too late to get one posted on here. And I don't think anyone wants to PM me one.

I have 3 guest passes. Sorry I can't spend the time to figure out who was next in line so they are posted below, first come first serve. If you take one please at least post that you used it. I find the game dumbed down from 2 but still fun. Enjoy!

2KWZK8-NRPP-TFRZKM-JJK9-7ZH9DC
2RF7BG-DJKT-T4KZYR-RDKJ-27VYC7
NJFD6-2E4V-C9VMFD-92CK-D424FG

bread's done
Back