Diamond Trust of London by Jason Rohrer--maker of: Sleep Is Death, Star-filled Sky...

Asgardian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I brought and enjoyed Star-filled Sky, got email from the guy about his DS game, thought some of you might like this game. It sounds a little simple on first glance but nevertheless, fun and creative. For you music lovers out there, note the "Interactive Music Engine", pretty interesting.

ABOUT THIS PROJECT

Diamond Trust of London, my two-player strategy game for the Nintendo DS, is finished, approved by Nintendo, and ready to be manufactured into cartridges (see IGN's preview or Pocket Gamer's preview). As I faced Nintendo's large manufacturing minimum, a serious question arose: how many people in the world would want to play it? Kickstarter is a perfect way to answer that question.

link

I normally disfavor Kickstarter but this one caught my attention because the game is completely done and they're just trying to get it published. This doesn't seem to be one of those pay now, get a game a year from now or later.

I've never joined in one of these kickstarters before, do you know if they do not get to their goal within the time frame, will the project be cancelled and we'll get refund?

The 4 $10,000 tier ones are pretty high up... wonder if anyone rich enough will care that much for this game?

bread's done
Back