Diary of a Mad Black woman dvd (Play)

Enternal

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know where I might be able to find this dvd, perferrably B&M... its not at any of the blockbusters around hither.. and bestbuy has it listed for 44.95!!!

This is for the dvd version of the play, not the film.

best buy has it for $19.99...the one that you were lookin at probably has all of tyler perry's dvds with it

the best thing that i can do for you right now is to recommend that you save your money til this drops down to $10 or below....the movie just sucks IMO

EDIT: deepdiscountdvd.com has it for $17.96 shipped...thats probably the cheapest you'll find it for now...but im sure it'll drop fast within the next month or so

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']best buy has it for $19.99...the one that you were lookin at probably has all of tyler perry's dvds with it

the best thing that i can do for you right now is to recommend that you save your money til this drops down to $10 or below....the movie just sucks IMO[/QUOTE]

again, he's looking for the PLAY, not the movie. THIS one, not this one.

[quote name='Scorch']again, he's looking for the PLAY, not the movie. THIS one, not this one.[/QUOTE]

noone ever said i was smart :lol:

i feel like an ass once a week on CAG...the good news is that ill have a pretty good rest of the week ;)

bread's done
Back