Dick Van Dyke Show: Complete Series Blu Ray - now $54-$63 on Amazon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I'm not sure if anyone here would be interested, but there's a number of sellers on Amazon selling the complete 5 Season set of the Dick Van Dyke Show on blu ray for around $60-$65 shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Dick-Van-Dyke-Show/dp/B008MIYKB2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398400034&sr=8-1&keywords=Dick+Van+Dyke+Show+blu

The price had been sitting at $97 for a long time, but a recent price war has been dropping the price all week. It could possibly go lower, but at $12/season it's already a great price for a great show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, picked up a prime listing for $62ish. Great show that holds up extremely well, I used to watch it in reruns all the time on Nick at Nite in the 90's. The video and special feature package is also top notch. For those without prime/don't care about speed shipping, if you go to the buy other options there are some other vendors you can purchase it new + $4 for shipping that is less than the cost of buying it through a prime vendor.

Grabbed one for $60.08 with Prime after looking through some reviews. Glad to see they were able to achieve 1080P using the old 35mm films!

Grabbed one for $60.08 with Prime after looking through some reviews. Glad to see they were able to achieve 1080P using the old 35mm films!
Thanks for pointing that out, was able to get CS to credit me the difference, was at 60.09 for a bit before shooting back up to $62.98

Thanks for pointing that out, was able to get CS to credit me the difference, was at 60.09 for a bit before shooting back up to $62.98
Happy to help. I didn't know Amazon CS could give credit on 'fulfilled by' products. Or did you contact the actual seller for the credit?

Contacted CS via chat and they seemed to be fine with processing it, perhaps because the order was so fresh and had not yet shipped or because I opened up the chat with "Rather than canceling the order and rebuying..."

After watching this somewhat funny price war rage on all day, I finally went with a third-party-sold copy for $59.51 after shipping. I'm in no big hurry to get this, so I'm satisfied paying

Well, thanks for nothing, dvdbargainbuy--they canceled my order because it's "Out of Stock", and all of the prices are back to the ~$100 range. :bomb: :wall: :twoguns:

Well, thanks for nothing, dvdbargainbuy--they canceled my order because it's "Out of Stock", and all of the prices are back to the ~$100 range. :bomb: :wall: :twoguns:
Probably nothing you can do about it, but I call bullshit since they're selling it for $95.99 plus shipping now

That's unfortunate, but I would contact dvdbargainbuy anyway.  They sold a number of copies around that same price, so it's not like they cancelled all of them.  If you show them your order and a screenshot of it being in stock now, they might do something for you.  It would certainly be better for them to lose $30 on one set than it would be to get a bunch of bad publicity.

Edit:

Or, you know, that thing you did.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's unfortunate, but I would contact dvdbargainbuy anyway. They sold a number of copies around that same price, so it's not like they cancelled all of them. If you show them your order and a screenshot of it being in stock now, they might do something for you. It would certainly be better for them to lose $30 on one set than it would be to get a bunch of bad publicity.

Edit:

Or, you know, that thing you did.
I just checked the page for their listing, and it appears they only have 1 in stock, so it remains to be seen if they'll take care of my order or if it will still be in stock when they finally read my email... :bomb:

bread's done
Back