Did anyone else pre-order Watch_Dogs from G2A.com ?

stryk187

CAGiversary!
Hey CAGers,

I've seen some people saying they had used G2A.com before and everything went smooth, but I wanted to get a general consensus from the users here @ CAG. Is G2A trustworthy?

I had never used G2A prior to this, and honestly hadn't heard much about them other than some passing mentions in posts here on the forums. However, Paypal was advertising their "Paypal Gaming Sale" promotion on some gaming blog sites I visit, so I thought I'd see what they were offering.

They had a pre-order for Watch_Dogs listed at $33.19 USD (this is a European site, Polish I believe, so they might list their prices in Euros, but it comes out to $33.19 after conversion). In fact, they still have it up for pre-order on their website for that same price.

I was skeptical at first, who the hell is G2A and how are they selling a $60 game so cheap? But -- I figured, since this was directly advertised to me right on Paypal's site, in the worst case scenario I could dispute the charges and Paypal would pretty much be forced to give me my money back.

Did anyone else go for this deal? Or, does anyone else that's in the U.S. have experience ordering Steam keys from G2A.com?

Thanks for any advice!

Hi,

well I've used the site many times and gotta say that I'm pretty happy with it. I'm getting my keys like really fast :D and the prices are low just like you pointed out. So if asking me - I reccomend it :)

Hi,

well I've used the site many times and gotta say that I'm pretty happy with it. I'm getting my keys like really fast :D and the prices are low just like you pointed out. So if asking me - I reccomend it :)
Thanks for the input. I'm glad to know that at least someone has ordered from them before and can vouch for them being legit.

bread's done
Back