did anyone get any gear from the every10minutes

S

starmask2k3

i would like know because i was thinking of getting the sling bag and the cap or the key chain

i'm thinking about getting the bag. i'm still pissed about not winning an xbox360 though. It's almost pointless to try now seeing as how every drawing has over 2500 entries.

[quote name='tearofangst']wtf people have got their gear already? i ordered on the second day of the contest....wtf?[/QUOTE]

no, no one has gotten gear yet as far as i know. People on ebay are just entering the winning bidder's address into the everytenminutes site so that its automatically sent to them.

I purchased the following:

3 x Hoody's; one for me, one for wife and one for a friend.
1 x everything else

Probably spent somewhere around $25+, but it is worth every penny seeing as how I only purchased about 10 sodas and the rest of the caps were free; 2766 free caps and now a proud owner of a 360.

[quote name='neudog']I purchased the following:

3 x Hoody's; one for me, one for wife and one for a friend.
1 x everything else

Probably spent somewhere around $25+, but it is worth every penny seeing as how I only purchased about 10 sodas and the rest of the caps were free; 2766 free caps and now a proud owner of a 360.[/QUOTE]

So you cheated and made multiple account?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How do you check the status of whether it shipped or not?[/QUOTE]

Go to your account history page and scroll all the way down and click on track my order. Enter your phone number and stuff and it will tell you.

I've already recieved a t-shirt, and had 2 beanies get shipped. Still waiting on the hoodie to get shipped and for the beanies to arrive.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So you cheated and made multiple account?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like someone didn't win a 360 and is jealous of a future owner of the 360. No I did not make multiple accounts. If you read the Official Rules you know that voids any winning entry. I had help from my family and my account didn't even win. I'm getting one from the codes my wife's grandma entered.

[quote name='jawman311']Go to your account history page and scroll all the way down and click on track my order.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thanks a lot. My beanie shipped on 11/9 I wonder how long it will take.

If you people are talking about the sling bag then yes I got mine about 3 weeks ago or so. I've gotten everything I ordered now, bag and beanie.

It's the one armed half backpack thing. I placed my order the 2nd day they were actually doing drawings...

[quote name='neudog']It took 4 months, but I finally got my back pack. Now all that is remaining is my 2 hoodies.[/QUOTE]

I just got my backpack last week, waiting on 2 hoodies also, but I think they might be in the process of shipping them.

bread's done
Back