Did anyone see the live Ghost Hunters Halloween Show?

fullhavok

CAGiversary!
ok,, there's a big debate 1st of all about ghost to begin with, you believe or you don't, that's cool. i'm one to have an open mind & always love a good ghost story, ok the point is this evening on the Ghost Hunters SCi fi network Halloween live show. i was a huge fan of the show. but i think it's all over. if you saw the show,here are somethings that drove me nuts & have made me want to stop watching & have lost total faith in them. 1st they did such a terrible job of jumping to live shots, that they would show the teams just sitting around waiting for there turn to be on live TV, then as soon as they would get the ok, that they where live, they start acting like they where ghost hunting, & the biggest incident. if you where watching & saw the part where Grant's jacket was pulled. OMG! so i was tivoing it & after the pulling, i went back & see that before he was walking with a video camera, then he get's out of frame, he then has no camera when he walks back in to frame, then you see him low key, trying to get his left hand in to his jacket has he & Jason & the guest actor joining them where talking ( & don't get me started about that,) then pow, he pull's the what must be a fish line or something & stops & say's wow some thing just pulled my jacket. & you see it,he pulling the jacket with his left hand , he then does it 3 more times. in front of the camera, saying each time, its a ghost. but the funny thing is you can see him each time doing it, & only reaching & checking the back of the jacket with only his right hand, acting all surprised , never using both hands in till the last time, i guess he had set up the trick with the left hand & couldn't let go. Jason even walks up to him & checks & say's there's nothing there. it was soo fake. i know they need ratings & they needed something big for show. but OMG. i can't put in to words how disappointment i'm with them right now. so is every little thing from all there episodes fake. i don't think i can continue watching them anymore. they proved one of two things to me this evening, one they just jumped the shark for ratings, or they are just fake's & actors. just wanted to get this of my chest. it's sad i was really a huge fan,

Thats dissapointing to hear, I enjoyed watching the show every once in awhile but knowing for a fact they set it up makes it not watchable for me. Guess im in the same boat.

Im really interested in seeing a clip of this happening. Hopefully there will be a youtube of it or something.

[quote name='Metalic']Thats dissapointing to hear, I enjoyed watching the show every once in awhile but knowing for a fact they set it up makes it not watchable for me. Guess im in the same boat.

Im really interested in seeing a clip of this happening. Hopefully there will be a youtube of it or something.[/QUOTE]

same here. i'm trying to find it. hopefully some one post one. soon. it just breaks my heart.

I love the show but last night was really boring. I had doubts about how well it would be since it would be live. With the regular shows, they edit all the wasted time out and don't have the pressure to find something while there are people watching them at that moment. I couldn't help think they tried too hard. Whether or not the regular shows are faked...I'm not going to worry about that because that is under much different circumstances than last night. It's almost as if they were working with their bosses(the audience in this case) watching right over their necks the whole night. I don't really fault them too much for that but last night did suck. What I'm more sick of with the show are these guest "investigators." Sorry Sci-Fi channel, get your people outta there. Except for the guy from Eureka that was on Wednesday's show, the rest have fucking sucked. The wrestler guy seemed to almost being mocking them too. Seriously, they are going to ruin the show doing shit like that.
On a side note, I really hope Ghost Hunters International comes back on soon. I liked that show much better.

The couple my fiance and I hang out with has these shows on when we go upstairs on Friday nights. It bores me out of my mind because I don't have a strong interest in the first place and the group never really seems all that credible either. I'd much rather watch them explain and re-enact a haunted site Unsolved Mysteries style than try and hunt things on camera.

You pick on that part, but you don't mention the obviously fake "You don't belong here" voice? It sounds like a normal voice being filtered through a voice changer.

The other episodes may be legit, I dunno, but maybe the place wasn't "haunted" and they wanted to make it look like it was? Who knows/cares, you were entertained enough to watch either way and that's all they care about.

And please stop linking this forum over there.

Watched part of this last night, it seemed to be more of a promo for the other SciFi shows than an actual TV show. That said, I don't like this kind of stuff anyways, bores the hell out of me.

[quote name='sp00ge'] it seemed to be more of a promo for the other SciFi shows than an actual TV show. [/quote]

Bingo, That's what pissed me off about it probably more than anything.

The guy mentioning that he heard it clear as day in his ear piece when he wasn't even in the room is hilarious, what an idiot. I used to watch this show a while back, sucks to know that probably almost everything i saw on those shows was fake.

I was doing homework and watched it on my dvr and I really found it odd, that if they heard a voice like that in the tunnels that they would go right upstairs after. If you heard a ghost that clear, wouldnt you stay? Isnt that the point of why they where there?

And the candle thing at the end, why did they walk away from that. It would go out on command then they said how weird it was and walked along...

Such a dissapointment.

Anyone watch the new episode that aired a few nights ago?

The coat hanger flying off the rack, yeah why wasn't a camera trained on that hanger? IF IT was flying off the rack why are they aiming it at Jason every time? Then it shoots off again (thats what she said) and they call the investigation.

I THINK if that was happening they might stay a few extra minutes.

DAHHHHH, What are you going to tell me next Chris Angel is REAL?

haha yea its like ok we just heard this voice clearly say some crazy shit. Hmm that was weird, ok lets go to the next room. Woah crazy shits going on in here too, lets keep moving.

bread's done
Back