did i get a good buy?

orion1998_1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
i had been thinking about adding a 360 to my system line up. after last weeks price drop i looked at which model i wanted. well i bought today i got the xbox pro 20gig, with 2 wireless controls, headset, and play and charge kit for 250 plus tax, its new. was this a good deal?

[quote name='carpwrist']It wont' get you laid. It may do quite the opposite.
So... no, i guess you didn't.[/QUOTE]

Remember its an XBOX not a Sex box : )

[quote name='MikeHoncho']It's a so so deal. Could have gotten better if you looked around but that doesn't mean it's not a good deal[/quote]
can you guys point me to a better deal? should i keep it or return?

The other deals would involve YMMV deals such as the sweet Hot topic $200 Halo bundle. The occasional $300ish Elite, cheap controls, and clearences. It can be done but your deal is still pretty good

If you plan on using it often enough, I'd say you got an ok deal. Maybe a year ago I'd say it was a great deal, but you did alright I guess considering new controllers still run for like $50 each.

[quote name='Pirate331']If you plan on using it often enough, I'd say you got an ok deal. Maybe a year ago I'd say it was a great deal, but you did alright I guess considering new controllers still run for like $50 each.[/quote]
They can be found much cheaper. I got 3 wireless ones for $60 once. brand new too

[quote name='lolwut?']Does that 2 wireless controllers include the one that comes with the system? Either way, I say good deal.[/quote]
yes, it is basically a bundle, marked as only 1 control, thats why it was marked down, but it was all there.

well i took it back, i saw pretty much the same bundle with game for the same price at blockbuster, so i will shop for a better deal, i wish the local hot topic had the halo one, thats one i would want

bread's done
Back