Did I get a good deal? (NGPC)

secretvampire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
141 (100%)
So today I acquired from another gamer (everything is the USA version):

Neo Geo Pocket Color system, blue (boxed with instructions, not the blister pack)
- Metal Slug: 1st Mission (mint, boxed and complete)
- Metal Slug: 2nd Mission (mint, boxed and complete)
- Card Fighters Clash: Capcom version (mint, boxed and complete)
- Mark of the Millenium (mint, boxed and complete)
- Deep Diver or something (mint, boxed and complete)
- King of Fighters R2 (mint, boxed and complete)
- Fatal Fury 2? (mint, boxed and complete)
- Last Blade (cart only)

all for...$65. My gut tells me I got a good deal, did I?

I would say definitely a good deal. Boxed games are not the easiest to find either since Neo Geo repackaged the handheld with a bunch of games in a blister pack.

That's not just a good deal..... that's an INCREDIBLE deal. My conservative estimate puts the total worth of that bundle at about $200 USD, though other people may give different assessments.

Fact that all of those games except for Last Blade, which if it is the US version would never have had a box or manual anyways, were mint and complete is just tits.

Very good deal. I paid full price for my NGPC and most of my games when the system was released. As far as I know Card Fighters Clash alone is worth quite a bit.

Dude, you got a helluva deal. I paid $75 for my NGPC used at a local gameshop back in 2002 or so and it included SNK vs Capcom MOTM (cart only) with it. Turns out it was a friend of mines' that had sold it to the store like a week earlier, and we both knew the owner so he held it for me. I managed to pick up Dark Rift (complete) from the same store for $20 later and then found the baseball game (which sucks) for I think $14.99 at an EB B&M. For that much AND Last Blade, you are my new hero. ^_^

Thanks, guys! I'm pretty excited about it, good to know I got a sweet deal. I also found Gundam Side Story and Gigawing (Dreamcast) for $4 each in mint condition today and won $30 in a poker game. It's been a good cheapass weekend!

bread's done
Back