Did I get a good deal? Suikoden franchise

Taren Fox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
On ebay I found this auction -- buy it now $52 for Suikoden 1, 3, 4, 5 And Tactics. Everything looks complete and is black lable (not greatest hits). Without much thought I snatched it up. Did I get a good deal or am I missing something? Thanks :)

I got my Valkyrie Profile in FLAWLESS condition for $60 shipped because he had 0 feedback and no description. I had to email him for the specifics. It's these types of situations that can really turn into a big win!

[quote name='Zaku77']I got my Valkyrie Profile in FLAWLESS condition for $60 shipped because he had 0 feedback and no description. I had to email him for the specifics. It's these types of situations that can really turn into a big win![/QUOTE]

It's also those kind of conditions that can turn into a huge loss and headache. I got scammed on a $150 Panzer Dragoon Saga - took three months to get Paypal to refund and I'm pretty sure the scammer still got away with the money in the end.

[quote name='Doomstink']It's also those kind of conditions that can turn into a huge loss and headache. I got scammed on a $150 Panzer Dragoon Saga - took three months to get Paypal to refund and I'm pretty sure the scammer still got away with the money in the end.[/QUOTE]

Ebay is usually really good about item not received/not as described, so I never really worry about it.

[quote name='Doomstink']It's also those kind of conditions that can turn into a huge loss and headache. I got scammed on a $150 Panzer Dragoon Saga - took three months to get Paypal to refund and I'm pretty sure the scammer still got away with the money in the end.[/QUOTE]

What happened? Only get partial disk?

[quote name='skiizim']What happened? Only get partial disk?[/QUOTE]

I never got anything. :(

Ended up buying the game from a reputable seller a few months later.

bread's done
Back