did i get a good deal?

drunkenxsouljah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
At gamestop's b2g1 free just picked up blazblue limited edition (ps3), devil may cry 4 (ps3), and oblivion non goty (ps3) for 69.12 total is this a good pick up or should I go switch something for something else? Only got 7 days to do something.

In my experience, GS will only let you switch out a game bought with the B2G1 promo while the promo is still active (regardless of the 7 day returm policy). In reality, they should be able to do it within the 7-day period since they can just exchange one game out for another. The times that I've switched out a game from a B2G1 promo, they have done a return for all 3 games and then have rung up the new set. You'll even come out a penny ahead since they have to apply a value to the free game. :lol: So YMMV on them switching out a game after the promo is over.

Also, you picked games with different prices so you didn't maximize your savings.

yea wanted mgs 4 instead of oblivion or dmc 4 but too bad they were out of stock. Do you know if I can go to another gamestop and trade for mgs 4 or I have to go to the same gamestop and just hope they get a copy in 7 days?

[quote name='emg28']
Also, you picked games with different prices so you didn't maximize your savings.[/QUOTE]

Its because they didn't have jack left lol. I mean NOTHING left, only newer games I saw was 2 copies of demon souls which two kids ran up and snatched before I could even get close. Another was asking the sh1t outta me if I'm really gonna get the blazblue cause he wanted it, overall a crazy ass day at gs lol.

:lol: Yeah. I forgot that today is the day after Christmas. Like I posted before, you can exchange one or both games at another GS with a better selection. Nice find on the BlazBlue LE.

[quote name='emg28']:lol: Yeah. I forgot that today is the day after Christmas. Like I posted before, you can exchange one or both games at another GS with a better selection. Nice find on the BlazBlue LE.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I guess I'll check out the other 3 gamestops near me then, which are like 5 miles apart from each other its crazy I don't know why they are so close lol

[quote name='Anhmeister']The BlazBlue LE was complete I presume? If so, very nice find. Good luck on finding whatever else you wanted.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, complete with the soundtrack and bluray in mint condition. Hopefully they have something left tomorrow but seeing how it was today I don't know lol

Well, if you are traveling to two different GameStops you could always return/rebuy at each of them if they don't have what you want at one store.

bread's done
Back