Did I get some good deals from Sam's Club?

civx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Here's what I got:

(PS2) Wrath Unleashed + Rygar for $20
(XBOX) Shenmue 2 + Mission Impossible: Operation Surma for $20
(PS2) Maximo for $14
(GBA) Megaman and Bass for $14

All games are brand new and total with tax was 73 bucks.

So did I get a good deal or what?

[quote name='Kain Vincent']A average deal, but not a great one.[/quote]

So I didn't get ripped off then?

Decent deal most of those game are worth about 10 sealed on ebay. If thats the original maximo 14 is a little bit much because it has no replayability, you might want to see if you can get a used one from eb for $6.

Personally, I would say you didn't get a good deal. But that is becuase I don't like putting down cash for "average" games. I do like Megaman and Bass though...

[quote name='shadow9689']Ok games for an ok price.
Not bad, not too great either.
Mega Man and Bass is pretty good though.[/quote]

Though you can get a used Megaman & Bass at EB for $9.75 AC.

[quote name='civx'][quote name='Kain Vincent']A average deal, but not a great one.[/quote]

So I didn't get ripped off then?[/quote]

Not really, but you could picked up some of those games for cheaper. Megaman & Bass, isn't bad.

Well, I'm taking Maximo back and I picked it up at EB for 6 dollars used. I also added Silpheed just because it looks cool (and it was 6 bucks, so who cares) ;)

sam's club??? does that mean you live in the orange county area? or are there a lot of sam's clubs in the country?

[quote name='2poor']sam's club??? does that mean you live in the orange county area? or are there a lot of sam's clubs in the country?[/quote]

Monroe County in New York. Sorry :(

[quote name='2poor']sam's club??? does that mean you live in the orange county area? or are there a lot of sam's clubs in the country?[/quote]

They're a national chain dingus. :wink:

bread's done
Back