Did the mcdonalds/best buy bucks rules change?

Steve Dave

CAGiversary!
Last time you could use as many of the best buy bucks that you wanted but I heard the other day that you are only allowed to use one coupon per item now.

This seems to be a trend that is YMMV because of people abusing the Best Buy Bucks because when I went to use like $20 bucks on a car stereo for my girl they told me that I could only use one.

But when my girl went to another Best Buy they let here use several toward the purchase of a 128 MB Sandisk Pro Duo for her PSP so it all depends on which store you deal with.

Legal rules are $300 limit per item (with the usual VG hardware, Apple, etc. & not combinable with other offers exclusions), with a $3 limit per DVD or CD. Only the contest sponser (McDonald's) can change these rules. Obviously with WorstBuy, everything is a YMMV experience and don't be surprised if they try to have you arrested for using a single BBB. Best bet is to go to the store with a printed out copy of the rules and be ready to call 1-800-BESTBUY , then hit 3, then 4, then 2.

I saw the $3 limit at a Best Buy I went to a couple of weeks ago. It seems to not be in the intended spirit of the program. The same store refused my McDonald's $5 off PS2 game coupon also when I tried to use in on a $4.99 game.

i read about the limits before....so i just ordered the game i wanted (quake 4) online with instore pickup.....almost $30 in coupons, and it accepted all of them.

To save you all the trouble of dealing with people about how many you can use, just find the item you want online, add it to your cart, checkout, use the Best Buy Bucks (as many as you'd like), then do an in-store pickup. No hassle, already paid for, just pick it up.

I'll be using this for an item I'll be buying in a few days, but I heard it works good.

[quote name='.JPG']To save you all the trouble of dealing with people about how many you can use, just find the item you want online, add it to your cart, checkout, use the Best Buy Bucks (as many as you'd like), then do an in-store pickup. No hassle, already paid for, just pick it up.

I'll be using this for an item I'll be buying in a few days, but I heard it works good.[/QUOTE]

unless the store cancells the order then your screw cause you just lost all your BBB

[quote name='slidecage']unless the store cancells the order then your screw cause you just lost all your BBB[/QUOTE]

I dont know why they would cancel the order. But thats what ive been doing. ordering online and chosing instore pickup. last week something ended up being back ordered, so then you just call them, and they will ship it to you for free when its available.

just curious... why is everyone concerned with them cancelling your order? (not trying to be a dick, just curious, because a few people mentioned it, Ive never heard of it happening though)

[quote name='opterasis']just curious... why is everyone concerned with them cancelling your order? (not trying to be a dick, just curious, because a few people mentioned it, Ive never heard of it happening though)[/QUOTE]

Sometimes when there is a real good deal out there BB will cancel the order. There were the $1 Paper Mario guides a while back and I was able to get mine but I remember others complaining that Best Buy realized it was cheap or realized that a lot of people where buying them and they cancelled some orders.

I also had my Panzer Dragoon and Skies of Arcadia orders cancelled.

bread's done
Back