Did you pre-order Warhammer Online Collector's Edition? I have a Question

Lobsterjohnson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
According to the Warhammer Online site you're supposed to get the following codes at the time of pre-order:

Open Beta Access Code

Live Game Head Start Code

In-game Item Codes for:

Rittenbach's Portable Camp

Guardian's Iolite Band
When I pre-ordered mine at my local Gamestop they said they wouldn't be coming in until later this year.

I stopped in today to see if they had them. The asshole working there quickly told me no. I pressed further as to see when they'd get them in and he had no clue. Later in the day I stopped by the other Gamestop near me and they said they had them. The manager there (who was freaking out for some reason by the way) said that the corporate office never sent them and that she had to request them via email. So I pre-ordered one there and got the codes.

I just wanted to know if anyone else was able to get their codes? If these codes aren't given out at the time of pre-order Gamestop is essentially robbing customers of a part of the collector's edition.

You should have your codes by now no matter where you you pre-ordered. I got mine about a week after I pre-ordered (via email) when pre-orders first opened up on the Collector's Edition. The gamestop you originally pre-ordered from seem to be run by idiots. (Granted I didn't pre-order at Gamestop)

Keep in mind though you can only enter the Open Beta Access Code currently. Live Game Head Start will be entered probably around the start of Open Beta and the rest are post-retail codes.

When i preordered mine at the Gamestop here, the guy working told me to email Mythic to get my codes.
I emailed them the same day and got the codes emailed to me within about a day or 2.

Just don't put collector edition pre-order codes in if you're getting a standard edition and vice versa.. It'll make your pre-order codes invalid or something!

Really? What code is it and where do i go? I have been signed up for the closed beta but have yet to get in. Can you post a link saying where I can do this?

Since the ball is finally starting to roll, are we starting a CAG guild? I know I'm jumping onto the Order side first (probably a bright wizard).

anyone know what day it is next week the people that preordered can get into the closed beta? Also where to goto get into it and what code they will need?

[quote name='sendme']Really? What code is it and where do i go? I have been signed up for the closed beta but have yet to get in. Can you post a link saying where I can do this?[/QUOTE]
The only information we have so far is from a developer post..

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49602

5) Regarding the pre-order, Collector’s Edition and the Standard Edition, we are pleased to announce that we will also be inviting our pre-order CE buyers into our Closed Beta test starting next week. There will still be some hardware spec requirements (but they are much lower than our current requirements) since we are still in Closed Beta but we expect that the vast majority of our PO CE buyers will meet the lowered requirements. We gotten a lot of feedback from the community on this point over the last few weeks asking for this and we are now going to make it happen.

Looks like i'm going to have to keep checking then. Is the beta free as long as I have the game preordered? I would guess that it is seeing how it is beta.

bread's done
Back