Die Hard Arcade Sega Saturn

Prowl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok. I will not pay 50 bucks on ebay for this game that I used to love. I only have VF2 for Saturn and it ain't cutting it. Any help for Die Hard or any other cool saturn games?

$50 sounds extremely overpriced, is this a (or a few) really high BIN(s) you saw? I though I saw one go for about $10ish recently on eBay. I'd guess that most copies of Die Hard Arcade that go for about the average amount on eBay sell at about $15-30 if they are complete.

If it was me I'd keep an eye on eBay and try and bid on one that starts out cheap and doesn't go too high. Can take a while but for me it seems to be my best bet on finding old games that I have little to no hope of finding in the wild around me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Die-Hard-Arcade...ryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Die-Hard-Arcade...ryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I saw a few completed auctions that went for about $15-20 shipped

Also, if you have your Saturn set up to play imports and the ilk, you may want to see if you can grab an import of it (Dynamite Deka). Granted it will be in Japanese but it's certainly a work-around in case you really, really want it. The only problem is that an import over eBay tends to run pretty expensive due to shipping...but if you find someone selling Japanese Saturn titles and they live in the US, that's where you can clean up like it's nobody's business.

Or if you have a contact in Japan, of course. My friends brought back some gifts from Japan a few years ago and, for around 12 good to very good titles, they spent a little less than $20. Not bad for NGE: 2nd Impression, Sakura Taisen, Virtua Fighter 2, Fighting Vipers, Fighters Megamix, Virtua Cop 2, Princess Maker 2, Dragon Force, Panzer Dragoon, Christmas NiGHTS, and a few others. Use those contacts! ;)

I snagged an absolutely mint one on EBay about 4 weeks ago for $15... no one even bid on the auction (I got it after the fact).

So, yeah, just keep watching for them. Good luck. *thumbs up*

bread's done
Back