Die Hard Collection - $21.99

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000W4HIY0/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

and if you don't know Live Free or Die Hard is the PG-13 version. Unrated never came out on blu ray.

I believe this is the first time in a while it's been this cheap. Price chart I looked at makes me think this is a very recent drop[/QUOTE]

It's been about $20 at WalMart.com since Christmas, but it's off of the site now. Good find on this, might try to PM it at Best Buy..

I wasn't too keen on the transfer with these. I'm hoping they'll remaster them before Die Hard 5 hits next February.

Bruce said he wants to do Die Hard 6 and finish off the series so maybe they'll do a big remastered set then? But who wants to wait another 5 years for that :whistle2:/

Either way, $20 or not, I'm probably going to hold off... Good deal though just the same!

[quote name='movie_mike']I wasn't too keen on the transfer with these. I'm hoping they'll remaster them before Die Hard 5 hits next February.

[/QUOTE]

what's the problem with the blu ray? i only watched 3 and 4. i didn't even know they were making a 5 and possibly 6.

[quote name='frpilot']what's the problem with the blu ray? i only watched 3 and 4. i didn't even know they were making a 5 and possibly 6.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's called a Good Day To Die Hard.

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']

and if you don't know Live Free or Die Hard is the PG-13 version. Unrated never came out on blu ray.
[/QUOTE]

Well if you've ever seen the unrated version you wouldnt want it. Its just Bruce Willis "saying" fuck when the camera isnt on his face and you can tell its been dubbed in.

bread's done
Back