Die Hard Collection(blu-ray) : $46.95

What the? That's an awesome deal! Must buy for those who do not have this already! I bought each individual BD by itself on another Amazon sale they had a while back. I don't really like the case of it but must have if you like DH series.

It's a better deal than I got. I paid $56.99 back in June.

I did it because I hadn't seen Die Hard 4 yet.

Funny enough, I just got to watching it.....yesterday. 2nd best Die Hard imo.

Great deal, well worth it! If you're on the fence, just do it and avoid the regret of not grabbing it tomorrow. Live Free or DH is one of my favorite "Saturday night, chill out and enjoy a flick" movies.

I prolly would buy it but from what I hear the video quality is terrible in the 1st three movies and the extras that were in the DVDs arent present either.

I'm actually holding off because of the poor video quality on the first two movies. A lot of buyers are really unhappy about it.

[quote name='sliknik27']I'm actually holding off because of the poor video quality on the first two movies. A lot of buyers are really unhappy about it.[/quote]

wow, i hope they re-release a better version then.

[quote name='JaroldL']wow, i hope they re-release a better version then.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I think I'll stick with the DVD Collection and maybe pick up DH4 on Blu Ray by itself. If the first 3 just look like an upconverted DVD (which the Blu Ray player does anyway) than I'll stick with what I've got.

But thanks for the heads up OP this was on my wish list

DH1 and 2 are pretty old so I dont know how much better it will look. My problem is that Live Free and Die Hard is the PG-13 version and not the unrated version.

I have the unrated version on DVD and still bit on this set....if the only thing holding you back is the difference between unrated and rated I can tell you that the only notable difference is some more blood and the word "f*ck"..that is literally the only difference.

Damn, still more than I paid.

And yes, the PQ on the first two are disappointing, but I don't think you'll see another version.

bread's done
Back