Digg the Cheapy Awards story on Digg.com

I voted, but I have no idea what for. I noticed the it was +11 "diggs and now it is +12 though. So what is digg.com?

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='greendj27']I voted, but I have no idea what for. I noticed the it was +11 "diggs and now it is +12 though. So what is digg.com?[/quote]
http://digg.com/faq[/quote]

Haha, thanks Cheapy. I should have looked around a little longer and I probably could have found that. So if I read the faq correctly you should have enough votes now to get it placed on the home page, right?

Wow, it got upto 47 votes pretty fast. If we get more votes and make it upto 1000 maybe they'll put it permanitely on the homepage.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']You know Cheapy, somebody should send the article and CAG/Cheapy awards to Fark. Then this site'll get a LOT of people to come.[/quote]

It's that kind of thinking that earned you the "Worst Poster on CAG" title, that and Defender smoking rocks, but you get the idea.

Well, there yet another site that I don't need to tell anyone about. I'll stick to other sites than digg to get my gaming news.

Wow, doesn't that just look like an ever-so friendly community? I know, lets talk like jerks in our publicly viewable comments! I'm sure will entice new users to come, join up, and support us via advertising.

Sortsighted morons.
I definately don't "digg" them.

At least they let you sort out the comments if you want useful, redundant, or spam comments. Though that doesn't really add much to their site. This'll probably be the first and last time I visit their site.

That was weird, it disappeared for a minute and then came back with a different title and description, and most of the diggs were gone.

Hmmm....

[quote name='CheapyD']That was weird, it disappeared for a minute and then came back with a different title and description, and most of the diggs were gone.

Hmmm....[/quote]

I just noticed that. About 80+ are gone.

[quote name='CheapyD']That was weird, it disappeared for a minute and then came back with a different title and description, and most of the diggs were gone.

Hmmm....[/quote]

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K."

I voted.

Hmmm....[/quote]

Yaeh, I just noticed this too. Weren't we upto 80 or something on it. Well I just voted again and we're only up 33. Stupid site. I wonder why they did that or what happened? I had my friends vote also. Not to mention that well um.....*looks behing back* I voted at a few times at different computers at my school's lab. The things we do for this site Cheapy. :lol:

I think now since I'm not my school's lab, I'll probably just use my other computers for a few more quick votes and call up my friend's again.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']You know Cheapy, somebody should send the article and CAG/Cheapy awards to Fark. Then this site'll get a LOT of people to come.[/quote]

It's that kind of thinking that earned you the "Worst Poster on CAG" title, that and Defender smoking rocks, but you get the idea.[/quote]

Just saw this. :lol: Hey man, I did and meant no wrong. Just for the betterment of the site. :lol:

Hey, wait a second. The link is no longer on the page. What happened this time? I went to see how many votes we were at again and I no longer see the CAG link nor that we were ever on the page. O.K. I'm starting to really not like this site now.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Hey, wait a second. The link is no longer on the page. What happened this time? I went to see how many votes we were at again and I no longer see the CAG link nor that we were ever on the page. O.K. I'm starting to really not like this site now.[/quote]

Yeah I saw that. I can't believe our votes just disappeared like that. What is this America?

bread's done
Back