Digimon Tamers (Season 3) $35.99 at Amazon

Wow, it was $59.95 just yesterday or the day before...! :shock:

Thanks, I preordered one. :D Hopefully Frontier drops to this price closer to release (I preordered it when it was $55.97).

[quote name='Mako1215']Any chance of a blu release?[/QUOTE]

Looking on their website, the only Blu-ray the company has is the upcoming From Up On Poppy Hill.

In short: No.

[quote name='Vigilante']Hopefully Frontier drops to this price closer to release (I preordered it when it was $55.97).[/QUOTE]

It probably will. The Digimon sets seem to level out around $35-$40.

Just saw this and instantly preordered, I've only seen bits and pieces of this season so I'm pretty excited to finally see it.

I ordered it immediately. Thanks OP.

Just curious, but has season two, Adventure, ever fallen below $30?

[quote name='Verelios']Just curious, but has season two, Adventure, ever fallen below $30?[/QUOTE]

Only the odd eBay auction.

Glad they dropped the price before release this time. Didn't mind spending $50 each for the first two seasons. But definitely glad to save money on this set, which is my favorite out of the 5 seasons. Didn't like Frontier that much and was planning to wait on getting unlike the first 3 set. If they drop the price for Frontier to $35, I'll get it on release.

Ordered Season 1 and 2.  Nice price on those.  I have a feeling that once they come and go, they might be hard to find down the line.

Crossing fingers for Tamers to drop to $26.99 too, by Tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crossing fingers for Tamers to drop to $26.99 too, by Tuesday.
My preordered copy already shipped, so it better not. :lol:
Amazon would just refund the difference if it does lower.
I got an email from Amazon saying that the $26.99 prices for Seasons 1 & 2 are part of the Deal of the Week (on "selected seasons of Digimon"), so it's highly doubtful that Tamers will also lower to $26.99.

For those holding out for a cheaper price on Season 2, it just hit $26.99. I bit.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A7GWGLS/ref=ox_sc_imb_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Thanks for mentioning that. Was looking for a link since the one at top didn't seem to work for me and happened to notice this comment.Around 10 dollars cheaper and I'll finally bite for season 2,figure it'll probably be as cheap as they come aside from maybe a few more dollars at least for a long time.

bread's done
Back