Digital Devil Saga 1 Deluxe Set Instock NEW $39.99 at Outpost!

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
https://shop4.outpost.com/product/4385885?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Junkyard, a town of endless rain...With his four companions, Serf, the main character and a member of a tribe called Embryon, sets out for Nirvana, a land that can only be reached by the champions of Junkyard. They devote themselves to fighting against the never-ending resistance mustered by other tribes.
Limit 1 per Household.

Says Pre-Order but I called CSR said its a error and is instock.

"Preorder." Old news and nothing special. Unfortunately, if you want it you have to either pay full price (if you can find it) or pay a markup (if you have to resort to Ebay).

I bought mine from GS. But I've seen a few copies at TRU and GameKrazy, you might want to check there if you can't find it B&M anywhere.

I got it for $36.xx while back at TRU ......still brandnew in my collection w/ other 300 games brand new games. Now if i can find Digital Devil Saga 2 (NEW) under $35

the only "deal" for shipping would be if you are buying more than one item, the shipping doesnt go up much if you use ground ship(disgaea is in stock for $35 new, and outpost sometimes has deals on computer parts or memory sticks for the psp)

bread's done
Back