Digital Devil Saga for $14.99. Thank you Gamecrazy

Gara

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I guess setting up a wishlist there really does pay off. Received a call about a wishlist game coming in and to be my surprise someone traded in DDS.

ddsgc2.jpg

ddsgc1.jpg

The box and slipcover has some rough corners but everything is included and near perfect. Even traded in the soundtrack! I wonder what kind of person traded it in for the 5-7.00 credit. At least this gives me an excuse to offload my sealed copy of the game.

Anyone else had good luck with their wishlist feature?

[quote name='cranguy']Am I the first to wish you a jealous, expedient death? :)[/quote]

Yes you are! Direct your anger towards the person who thought this game was only worth the 5 dollar credit. Haha

Well I got this Deluxe Boxset sealed and new for $12.50 at my BX (base exchange) about a year ago. It was marked 75% off and I about shit my pants when I saw it. Wierd thing was they also had SMT Nocturne sealed and new for regular price of $49.99 at the same time.

Nice find. I got one of those from GC about a month ago for that price. I sold it on ebay for $79. That helped pay for my copy of bioshock. Besides my copy I've had since that was released, that's the only copy I've seen of it.

good for you! i had almost a similar experience but at GS about a month or so ago. was browsing to find a cheap game to buy cause they had penny guides and immediately saw this gem. i grabbed it! and checked out right away and the girl asked the guy who traded it in why and his reasoning was he was done with it. mine was minty-er though, and paid double what you paid for it :( but i was happy. i heard Nocturne is also $14.99 at GC.

Very nice OP!:)

I remember when these were cleared out for $9.99 at TRUs a long time ago. I was going to go pick up a copy (my TRU had 3) only to find "some guy came and bought all 3".

[quote name='Diamondcrusher']wish list? please explain.[/quote]

If you have an account setup you can have them wishlist various games. Which basically means is that if they come in they give you a call. I have had an extensive wishlist for awhile now but I have only gotten maybe 2 calls in the past year

My GC had DDS but got snatched up by employees before even hitting the sale floor. I know that because I was browsing games while they were chatting and showcasing their secret drawer among themselves. I heard the guy saying he was going to sell/ebay it or something.

I picked one up used about a year ago as well which allowed me to sell my sealed one. Been hoping to score a Nocturne the same way but no dice.

Sorry to bump this up but I didn't want to create a new thread. I actually found a copy of DDS at Crazy. Problem is it is just the case. There is no booklet. It does come with the insert though. There is no box or extras. Is it still worth it?

it's still a really good game. You can easily get $15 worth of enjoyment out of it, and last I checked you could still get ~$30 for disc-only on Ebay

[quote name='Blackout542']Sorry to bump this up but I didn't want to create a new thread. I actually found a copy of DDS at Crazy. Problem is it is just the case. There is no booklet. It does come with the insert though. There is no box or extras. Is it still worth it?[/quote]

No, but I'll pay you cost + shipping + $5 for your trouble.

Seriously though, if it costs $15, buy it.
If you're wanting to play it it's worth it, you'll probably never find it cheaper.
If you're wanting to sell it on ebay, you probably won't get as much as a complete copy, buy you'll get more than $15.
If you're wanting to trade it, get it just to help a CAG out.

[quote name='mguiddy']No, but I'll pay you cost + shipping + $5 for your trouble.

Seriously though, if it costs $15, buy it.
If you're wanting to play it it's worth it, you'll probably never find it cheaper.
If you're wanting to sell it on ebay, you probably won't get as much as a complete copy, buy you'll get more than $15.
If you're wanting to trade it, get it just to help a CAG out.[/quote]

Hmm ok yeah I've been dying to play it, but wasn't sure it it was worth it without all the extra stuff. Thanks for the help.

bread's done
Back