Dilbert (Complete Series)

i got this for like 30 a long time ago during a BOGO at DD along with The Critic.

You can always look at dvdpricesearch.com

[quote name='banpeikun']are these videos or narrated comic strips?[/quote]

It's a animated spin-off series.

[quote name='Pookymeister']i got this for like 30 a long time ago during a BOGO at DD along with The Critic.

You can always look at dvdpricesearch.com[/quote]

Yeah, Best I could find is around 18 bucks ,after GCO. Probably the best for a while.

[quote name='Pookymeister']i got this for like 30 a long time ago during a BOGO at DD along with The Critic.
[/QUOTE]

Aye, me too.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']It's a animated spin-off series.[/QUOTE]

Dunno if I'd call it a spin-off. It has all the characters from the strip, plus some extras (Loud Howard). I guess the stories in and of themselves aren't exactly like the comic - I mean, Dilbert is a super genius inventor and finds aliens and whatnot. I.e. it's not just a bunch of snarky jabs at office life.

Still pretty good. You feel bad after watching it at times because you realize the world of corporate life is basically exactly like the show hyperbolizes.

[quote name='bigdaddy']I remember watching the show, but I don't remember anything besides Dilbert sounded weird.[/QUOTE]

Same voice as Kevin Arnold's adult/inner monologue narrative voice in The Wonder Years- Daniel Stern.

[quote name='Strell']
Dunno if I'd call it a spin-off. It has all the characters from the strip, plus some extras (Loud Howard).[/quote]Loud Howard was in the strip, though it's obviously a little harder to tell. He started off as a guy who just used the speakerphone in a very obnoxious manner.

[quote name='The Crotch']Loud Howard was in the strip, though it's obviously a little harder to tell. He started off as a guy who just used the speakerphone in a very obnoxious manner.[/quote]

Yeah, Loud Howard is only a main character in the show. You could hardly see him in the comic strips.

bread's done
Back