Dinosaurs on DVD!

alonzomourning23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Anyone remember this show from the early 90's? I never thought I'd see this on DVD, but it was just sitting there when I walked into Target. Hopefully they release the rest. It was 33 bucks.

I never thought I'd see this, Titus or Rude Awakening (showtime tv series) on DVD, now I have 2 out of 3. Though the least likely one I still don't have.

Now to get my dose of "Not the mama!"

I'll probably get it, I really liked the show and after watching the VHS of it have have (yes I have one with 2 episodes or something on it) I decided I still like it.

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']That's awesome.

I vaguely remember the show, but I could see myself getting it for nostalgia's sake.[/quote]

Same here.

got this at best buy last week for 23 bucks. Hella good dvd if you ask me. I forgot how funy this was, and the subtle adult humor in it. For example: when the grandmais talking about how the mother tried to jump off the roof but instead fell through onto grandpa who was "cleaning his pipe" and was never able to walk the same after that... think about it.

Yeah I picked it up 3 days ago. I remembered really liking it as a kid but it's still actually funny. I checked out a few episodes and it holds up pretty well against time. Yep, Yep!

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Oh my god, My childhood! I must get this....[/QUOTE]

I could sell you my copy of it if u are interested. I just finished all the episodes. All discs are spotless and mint complete. This set is pretty much new.

I thought about getting it at BB last week while on sale, but I forgot all about it.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']I could sell you my copy of it if u are interested. I just finished all the episodes. All discs are spotless and mint complete. This set is pretty much new.[/QUOTE]
I would be interested. PM sent.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']I could sell you my copy of it if u are interested. I just finished all the episodes. All discs are spotless and mint complete. This set is pretty much new.[/QUOTE]

SOLD!

I liked the show... When I was like 10. Not sure if I would still like it. I still have the original soundtrack, it's actually not a bad set of songs.

[quote name='b3b0p']I liked the show... When I was like 10. Not sure if I would still like it. I still have the original soundtrack, it's actually not a bad set of songs.[/QUOTE]

you should give it a watch. I think I like it more now than I did when I was younger.

This is one of the few shows I watched as a kid that I still love to this day. I'd be all over this, except I found out my parents already bought it for me for my birthday. ^_^

lol, I still know almost all the verses to the Baby's "I'm the Baby, gotta love me" song. :D

oh boy those were some good memories! Since every show is going to be on dvd, im guessing dude ranch is going to come out on dvd pretty soon. How about wild and crazy kids?

"Wa-Wild N Crazy Kids!!!!" Great Stuff. I think the Show you are Talking about is "Hey Dude" on Nickelodeon? Those were some crappy shows. "Salute your Shorts" oh man that was Crap-Tastic! If you see Donkey Lips on Myspace you'll laugh so much!

I picked this up today since my little 4 year old bro likes dinosaurs so I figure that we can watch this together.

[quote name='DT778']I picked this up today since my little 4 year old bro likes dinosaurs so I figure that we can watch this together.[/QUOTE]

yea, im sure my 6 yr old cousin will like this show too.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']got this at best buy last week for 23 bucks. Hella good dvd if you ask me. I forgot how funy this was, and the subtle adult humor in it. For example: when the grandmais talking about how the mother tried to jump off the roof but instead fell through onto grandpa who was "cleaning his pipe" and was never able to walk the same after that... think about it.[/QUOTE]
How'd you get it for $7 off BB's sale price?

bread's done
Back