Din's Curse (PC/Mac) $3.99 at Direct2Drive - CAG Exclusive

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]24751[/IMG-R]Use coupon Code CAGDINS80 to get Din’s Curse, a well reviewed Diablo-esque indie game for $3.99 (normally $19.95). Valid through 9/5/2011 11:59:59 PM PST.

d2d.gif
Din's Curse (PC/Mac) $3.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Played the demo, bought the game. May get the expansion if it goes on sale too.

I've never had to do this phone verification thing. Is that only with Paypal on D2D? If so, use a frickin credit card people.

[quote name='watcher0']Played the demo, bought the game. May get the expansion if it goes on sale too.

I've never had to do this phone verification thing. Is that only with Paypal on D2D? If so, use a frickin credit card people.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I always just use their own payment system, not Paypal. Maybe that's why I never had to do that phone thing.

[quote name='watcher0']Played the demo, bought the game. May get the expansion if it goes on sale too.

I've never had to do this phone verification thing. Is that only with Paypal on D2D? If so, use a frickin credit card people.[/QUOTE]
if they want the business they are the ones responsible for accepting a very popular form of payment online.

[quote name='wilflare']any chance it goes on Steam?
D2D just not working for me[/QUOTE]

Steam has declined the game before. So chances are not very good.

[quote name='Motoki']Bumping this because the expansion is 50% off now on Gamersgate until 11/20.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DCDWPC/dins-curse-demon-war-pc

The expansion hardly ever goes on sale and 50% off ($4.99) is the lowest it has been so those of us who got the base game on this deal might want to grab the expansion while it's on sale.[/QUOTE]
Are you fuck kidding me?
Just make a new thread, instead of you know, bringing up a deal thread that people want that's been over for months

I would really love to try this, and I know I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but I grew entirely dissatisfied of D2D every time I tried to buy something from their service... so much so, I actually bought the games again on Steam to not deal with their bullcrap.

I wish this deal was through Desura. I can actually get behind them for being awesome to indie games. I have a larger account there thanks to the indie bundles. I guess I'll hold out for this game to maybe be in one of the Indie Royal bundles?

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Are you fuck kidding me?
Just make a new thread, instead of you know, bringing up a deal thread that people want that's been over for months[/QUOTE]

Seriously Motoki, I want to kick you in the teeth because I've been looking to pick this up ever since I missed this (and Depths of Peril from the recent Steam sale) and got excited when it looked like there was another sale. You could've just recommended it in the GamersGate thread that's actually on the first page.

bread's done
Back