Direct2Drive - 30 Days of Deal$: Two Worlds II - $24.98

seamoss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
166 (100%)
Direct2Drive is having a 30 Days of Deal$ sale, with one deal per day.

I'll try to keep this post updated with each day's deal as the sale progresses.

Current deal:

Two Worlds II - $24.98

From the game's page:

"Get Two Worlds: Epic Edition for FREE when you purchase Two Worlds II today!!!"

Some of these offers may also be available through the IGN PC Store with an additional 10% off using the coupon code: PCSTORE

This is 30th day so this sale should end tomorrow morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe Rome Total War was on sale yesterday as well so I imagine it will be changing pretty soon. I'm not sure what time they update them though.

Looks like today's deal will be Tropico 3. The current price is only 50% off and not 75% like the graphic says though.

Steam had it at that price a while ago.

Still a good game for that price though. But honestly it isn't worth much more then that. Even though I was a huge huge fan of Tropico 1

Thanks for this thread. D2D has been having some really nice deals recently -- that racing game sale was great (I've been having a surprising amount of fun with Dirt 2) and MoH for $7.50 was good too.

Not too interested in Tropico, but I'll keep an eye on this thread.

[quote name='hordak']what were the past games?[/QUOTE]

So far they've had:

Rome Total War Gold Edition
Command & Conquer 4
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Medal of Honor

25 more to go, I guess...

[quote name='cadeSILVER']I want Max Payne 1, but not 2.. Still, depending on how cheap it is, might be better just to buy 'em as a bundle.[/QUOTE]

It will almost certainly be $3.75 for the bundle (both games). That's also how much I paid for them last they came up for sale on D2D.

Slightly offtopic, but is anyone else having problems making Paypal payments on D2D?

[quote name='mrsamsa']I'm pretty sure $4.95 is the cheapest sale The Witcher's ever had.[/QUOTE]

It beats the $4.99 price that Steam had during the Holiday sale, on Dec 21 and 27. Wait 3 months, save 4 cents on D2D.

But yes, technically the cheapest price yet.

Oh Witcher, how you tempt me again for the 5th(?) time in the last year lol.

More importantly, can't wait til Bioshock 2 is on sale!

[quote name='gcorlett']It beats the $4.99 price that Steam had during the Holiday sale, on Dec 21 and 27. Wait 3 months, save 4 cents on D2D.

But yes, technically the cheapest price yet.[/QUOTE]

Actually its more like save 60 cents. You can usually find a link for 15% assuming they are not currently running other percent off deals. Good deal though, alas I already own it, definetly worth the buy.

I expect good things from D2D in the future, they have my 2nd largest collection of digital games currently with some of the lovely deals they have had.

Mass Effect 2 is only going to be 50% off, not 75% like the OP says.

Edit: Thanks for fixing that OP.

[quote name='jboy']Any working coupon codes floating around???[/QUOTE]

Anyone with a direct2drive account can give you a 15% off coupon through the referral program. I'm pretty sure that's what the other link is. Just be aware that you are helping them out to as they get a coupon for 20% off when you use it.

That being said if you are interested, here is mine:

http://direct2drive.tellapal.com/a/clk/dSfnV

[quote name='pROvIs']Anyone with a direct2drive account can give you a 15% off coupon through the referral program. I'm pretty sure that's what the other link is. Just be aware that you are helping them out to as they get a coupon for 20% off when you use it.

That being said if you are interested, here is mine:

http://direct2drive.tellapal.com/a/clk/dSfnV[/QUOTE]

the referrer only gets rewarded with a 20% off coupon if someone spends over 29.95$ on their purchase while using the code. also, the purchaser must go to d2d using the referral link. simply entering the code is not sufficient. otherwise, its just a coupon.

[quote name='seamoss']
April 6: The Witcher - 75% off
April 7: Max Payne collection - 75% off
April 8: Grand Theft Auto 4 - 75% off
April 9: Mass Effect 2 - 50% off
April 10: Sim City 4 - 75% off
April 11: World of Goo - 75% off
April 12: Dirt 2 - 75% off
April 13: Torchlight - 75% off
April 14: Bioshock 2 - 75% off
[/QUOTE]

:cool: Just got Mass Effect 2 for free from EA, and purchased Dirt 2 from D2D a few weeks ago on its last sale, but it looks like I'll be picking up GTA IV and Bioshock 2.
Too bad that GTA IV isn't the complete editon.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Does Max Payne hold up well? I haven't played them since they came out on Xbox.[/QUOTE]

I bought this bundle from D2D a few months back and have finished Max Payne 1. It looks good even by today's standards (I assume MP2 looks even better though I haven't started on that yet) and of course the story and presentation are great. I would say $3.75 is well worth it for both games if you don't have either.

Max Payne was good. Max Payne 2 was really good. (The level with the guy in the Captain Baseball Bat Boy mascot costume was nuts.) The movie sucked.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Can't argue with 2 AAA games for 1.87 each, I'll bite.[/QUOTE]

Lol me neither. Ive been looking for a good price on Max Payne. Getting the bundle for less than 4 is nice.

Im having trouble with the site.

Still having trouble with the site. As soon as I click checkout, it says has no products on the Choose a Payment.

EDIT: Nvm got it to work in Firefox. Thanks for the 15% off as well.

Of course, after I purchased the original game at the 75% off deal earlier today, they appear to have changed the GTA IV deal from the original game to the complete edition.

GTA IV Complete Edition is $9.95 (original price of $39.95)

I am not seeing the price change anymore on the original product. I may have to contact support about changing it for me..

bread's done
Back