Dirge of Cerberus 29.99 (new) at GS/EB

Nobody should buy this game unless it's for collecting purposes. This is probably the WORST game I have ever played. I almost felt sick while playing it.

It's just that bad.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Considering this game didn't sell well, I'm surprised by how long the price has held up...[/QUOTE]
um the game sold 400,000 a few months ago, and is square best selling title aside from FF and KH. It will probably reach GH.

[quote name='whoknows']Nobody should buy this game unless it's for collecting purposes. This is probably the WORST game I have ever played. I almost felt sick while playing it.

It's just that bad.[/QUOTE]

And the scary thing is that they fixed a lot of things for the U.S. release. It was originally much WORSE.

[quote name='oremites']And the scary thing is that they fixed a lot of things for the U.S. release. It was originally much WORSE.[/quote]

I didn't find it that bad. Picked it up during EB/GS' B2G1 sales as a placeholder till I could get the actual $44.99 game I wanted. I might pick it up if it goes low enough, adding to my once again ever increasing backlog.

[quote name='62t']um the game sold 400,000 a few months ago, and is square best selling title aside from FF and KH. It will probably reach GH.[/quote]

Dragon Quest 8 sold far more, and I wouldn't be surprised if some other Square series sold better.

[quote name='Moses144']Dragon Quest 8 sold far more, and I wouldn't be surprised if some other Square series sold better.[/QUOTE]
I kinda mean last year, but aside from DQ8 and maybe Star Ocean Square doesnt have something that sold really well.

Game is OK, but only about 8 hours long and not much replay. I would say only for the die hard FF fan and who must know absolutely everything about the FF7 universe.

bread's done
Back