Dirt 2 weird slowdown bug during in game menu navigation - anyone had this?

sixluis

CAG Veteran
This bug is hard to explain, so bear with me. Hopefully if you're reading this you'll understand what and where I'm talking about. So, simply, in the in game menu, where if you push left or right, (as if youre walking and looking in and around the trailer and outside) between "outside, inside, race, my rides, my stuff, etc" and I had just achieved level 17 in the game, and upon my automatic return to the trailer, i hit left and nothing happened, until I realized th camera WAS turning left in a ridiculously slow pace, almost unoticeable. Pushing right does nothing, and I cant push A to go into a category once im in front of a highlighted one. I reset by going to the dashboard and returning to the game only to find the same problem. Its sooooo frustrating! I love this game and I've only had it for 3 days, I hope this doesn't mean I can't continue. Anyone had this same problem?

Granted I haven't played the game in about a year or so but I never had that problem. There could have also been a title update since then. Did a quick search online and a few people have experienced freezing but in-game and attributed it to their HDD since it went away when they detached it and used a USB stick.

bread's done
Back