Dirt 3 for PS3 and 360 $39.99

I played thru Dirt 2 and currently playing Dirt 3. I had to turn off a lot of the assists to get the feel right but other then that the game manages to look better and have a lot more track variety. I think it is worth the upgrade at $40.

[quote name='bgame2']Anyone who has played both games (Dirt 2 and Dirt 3) think that it is worth the upgrade?[/QUOTE]

Definitely!! DiRT 3 is outstanding!

You are right. The link still works but it seems the promo is not working. A quick chat with a CS rep may help.

I just bought my copy at target for $37, and someone I know went to walmart and had them price match target to get it there for $37 too.I just bought my copy at target for $37, and someone I know went to walmart and had them price match target to get it there for $37 too.

[quote name='Kismayaz']I just bought my copy at target for $37, and someone I know went to walmart and had them price match target to get it there for $37 too.I just bought my copy at target for $37, and someone I know went to walmart and had them price match target to get it there for $37 too.[/QUOTE]
what was after tax price?

haha, not trying to be a douchebag twztid, but why does the post-tax price matter? Taxes in the USA probably range from probably 5% - 11%, meaning the price isn't going to really fluctuate (with no tax in NH). Also, his final price may be a dollar +/- from yours.

I am confused as to why the question was brought up.

Anyways...I really want Dirt 3 because the ghymkana (spelling?) looks awesome to me, and creating replays of these videos could be cool. Also, codemasters does a great job with their racing games. However, with my huge backlog, I am just going to wait this one out.

bread's done
Back