Dirt 3 (PC) Free after survey/quiz from AMD - DEAD

Yanksfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
The survey is in portagese, but Google Translate should help you out.

http://visionchallenge.votigo.com/contests/showpage/selectregion

Brazil is the only region selectable. Go through the hoops and you will get a link to an AMD website where you can redeem your code. Once you do, they will email you a code from Steam to activate. Enjoy!

Metacritic has the game at an average of 86, for what it is worth. I have heard a lot of positive things about the game, but have yet to play it myself.

Edit - Dead now. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just did it, and it took me to the last page with a link to the AMD site, but I followed that link and the site won't load :(

[quote name='henrylin22']lol i sent in a support request, i built my PC out of AMD parts and I mentioned that, I hope that would help.[/QUOTE]

Probably not, but it never hurts to try. :D

[quote name='henrylin22']lol i sent in a support request, i built my PC out of AMD parts and I mentioned that, I hope that would help.[/QUOTE]

That'd be awesome if it worked. I literally just got and installed my A8 on Tuesday. It's a pretty damn decent chip though. Using the built in graphics, I was able to play Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition on the default settings at 1600x1050. That's pretty impressive, imo.

I just received my code as well. I thought for sure it was dead after submitting the stuff a few days ago, but I am downloading the game from Steam as I type this. Dirt 2 was amazing, so I will love trying this out.

I never got one of the Unique ID's. Is there supposed to be something else you enter?

I'm emailing support though.. cause I legitimately did buy an A8 last week, so maybe they'll hook me up with a copy.

Hmm...I entered this like 15 minutes after it was posted the other day and it said I won, yet I have not received a key in my email like many are now claiming.

[quote name='ShadowJT']The ones getting code now, is it second email? Because my first email had blank space with no code on it.[/QUOTE]
not sure what you mean but the email with the code should have this title: "Aqui é o seu código de download para DiRT ® 3 ™‏"

[quote name='hypnotize191']Can someone please tell me where they go once on the website? i cannot find any link to any survey...[/QUOTE]
you can't get the keys anymore, its over

wish I would of gotten in on this earlier, always down for another steam game lol

EDIT : Boooo! What is this slick deals now, I see these things all over the trading section from anywhere from 800 ms points to $35. Cot damn savages I tell ya.

I got my code this morning :) I thought that I wouldn't get one because the thread already said it was dead when I cast my vote. But I did and activated it in Steam and everything, THANKS OP! :D

i got mine too, i get two actually, i have thinked that i did something wrong the first time and used a second email to try again, and both emails recived a code, well a friend`s birthday its in a couple of weeks,i gonna give him the code

I am also confused as to if this still works or not. There are alot of people saying that they registered and even after it told them that there are no keys left, they still got them, so i guess its worth a shot. Just a waiting game now.

[quote name='Curleh Mustache']Also, can someone confirm that these codes work on a US steam account?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they work on US Steam accounts.

Did the Brazil and Korean survey with 4 e-mails and no luck.

I hate buying free stuff, but I am willing to pay $10 for a key.

[quote name='helixfc3s']Did the Brazil and Korean survery with 4 e-mails and no luck.

I hate buying free stuff, but I am willing to pay $10 for a key.[/QUOTE]
Where did you find the Korean one?

bread's done
Back