DirtyDwarf and invalid negative feedback

ultrapimp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (95%)
A few weeks Back I purchased a Guitar Hero Drum set from a member named DirtyDwarf , he had told me the drum set was complete and in working order. When I received the Drumset both of the cymbals did not work. I emailed him letting him know that they did not work, I waited a week and this was his response

"I wish you luck because I unfortunately can't give refunds and I know for a fact they worked before I sent them out. I hope you find the problem and if not I apologize. Let me know how it turns out."

I've been using this site for a while now, I knew when I bought a used drum set that they would be a little worn, but i really can't believe that the cymbals would have broken from shipping with the way they look so rugged.

I really just wanted to be able to play some guitar hero and rock band with my fellow soldiers out here.

Anyway, I left him negative feedback since he didnt seem to want to deal with me, at least that's what good luck usually means to me when I have an issue and someone says that.

So I left him negative feedback. THE VERY NEXT DAY this guy leave ME negative feedback, I mean seriously wtf, I paid himk my money in an extremely fast manner, literally hours after he sent his paypal info, all I did wrong was receive his broken drum set. At the most he could have left me neutral feedback since I DID NOTHING WRONG!

This issue should be brought to the attention of a mod, as they most likely will be able to sort it out without a lot of mud slinging going on in the process.

Look up who's online(under quick links) and anyone with a name in white is a mod.

Some of the mods include Shrike4242, guinaevere, DaPhatty, io and so on. So if you want to, just look up one of those names and shoot them a PM. ;)

bread's done
Back